Explain

It was morning I opened my eyes I saw my dad and my stepmom sitting on the extra chairs and watching TV. I rolled my eyes "Stop rolling your eyes at us mija" dad said I looked at him with a angry look "I still have nothing to say to you dad" I said with a clear voice. I was happy that my voice was finally better then I started looking for my phone "Looking for this" my dad said while holding my phone. "Can I have it" I said "Not with that attitude your not getting back" dad replied I rolled my eyes again and ignored him and my stepmom. Then Doctor Martinez came "Good morning Maya how are you feeling?" "A lot better" I respond "That's good and your voice is a lot better now" Doctor Martinez said I nodded and smiled. Then the doctor told me and my parents that she was going give me some pills for my flashbacks and going to discharge me from the hospital. "Oh one more thing I contacted Doctor Julie Martin and she gave me some information for you to get to know you better. Looks like you have two doctors now" Doctor Martinez said "Yeah it looks like it" I said with a smile "Alright I just need your parents to sign some paperwork okay. So please follow me" Doctor Martinez said. Then they left I got up and got my phone and went back to bed when I checked my phone I saw a bunch of texts and calls from my friends and my mom. I called my mom first "Hey mom" "Maya oh my god are you okay!? You were all over social media with some other teens. What happened Maya?" I didn't know what to say I didn't want her to worry about me. I was going to say something then my dad come in to the room "Who are you talking to?" "I'm talking to mom" I replied then my dad snatch my phone "Hey give it back!" I said trying to reach my phone. Then my dad started talking to my mom "What's going on" "Nothing it's just Maya is grounded and she can't have her phone back" my dad said "Whatever dad I can talk to mom now" I said. I trying to reach my dad but he walked away from me "Honey I'm going to talk with her mom outside" my dad said to mystepmom. Then he left I was so mad and annoyed at my dad and my stepmom while my dad was talking to my mom Zero came to see me "Hey Maya" "Zero!" I said all happy "Your voice is a lot better now" "Yeah it feels a lot better now" I replied "And it looks like your getting better too" Zero said. "Thanks I am. Oh I'm being discharge today" "That's great" Zero said then my dad came back "Here your mom wants to talk to you" dad said "Hey mom" "Hi sweetie pie. So when were you going to tell me about your flashbacks. And about you running off last night" mom said. "Umm yeah about that" I replied "Huh tell me Maya" mom said "I'll tell you later mom I don't want to say anything in front of you know who mom" I said. "Okay sweetie pie I'll talk you later then" "Yeah I'll talk to you later, bye mom" "Bye sweetie pie" mom said then we hung up.

I put my phone down right next to Zero "Put my phone in your pocket and give it to me later please" I said Zero smiled and nodded then he took my phone and put in his pocket. "Will I'm happy that your leaving today" Zero said "Yeah me too I want to hangout with you and the rest of the guys" I said "Yeah we can all hangout after you go home to shower" Zero said. "Actually she's not going out she's grounded" my dad said "But dad!" "No buts your grounded!" Dad yelled. "Ugh!!!!" I said all angry then the doctors and nurses helped me ready to leave then I walked out of my room. I headed to the hospital doors while I walked out I saw all new my friends waiting for me "Hey Maya!" Daffodil yelled while hugging. "Hey Daffodil" I replied "Do you want hangout right now" Raindrop said "Yeah let's go" I replied "No your not" my dad said while pulling me away from them. "I think you should let you let her go" Wolf said behind dad he turned around all angry, but I got between them I looked down while pushing them. "Maya!" Zero yelled everyone stayed quiet and everyone looked at me but I was fine I looked at everyone had a scary look. "Guys I'm fine I'm okay" I said then everyone was relax "I'll text all you guys okay" I said then I left with my dad and stepmom then Zero pass my phone I smiled and him and walked away. "Are you guys going to sneak to her room" Peach said to Violet, Daffodil, and Raindrop "We might why you want to know" Raindrop said "Because we are going to sneak in her room as well" Weed said. "I don't think none of you guys should at all" Tracy said "She needs to rest alright" Ozzy said everyone looked each other with annoyed looks. Then everyone went their separate ways later I saw all the texts from my friends "Hey Maya how are you feeling?" Arlo text. "I'm fine" I text back "Are you sure? Because you were all over social media but your not the only one. Your dad and some other boys, who are they?" Alro text "Those are my new friends and yeah I know I saw it" I text back. Then I was home I got out the car and went inside "Hey Maya how are you feeling?" My sister asked "I'm fine I'm go to bed" I said "Umm Maya your nina and the rest of the family are here" my sister said. I looked at the kitchen and I saw my dad side of the family "Hey everyone" I said "Hey Maya how are you feeling?" Tio Luca asked.