"Why I can't i know you?" "I didn't said you can't, I'm just surprised.." he looked at you. "Why? Because I'm the girl that made so much trouble in school?" You try to not cry front of him.

"No.. because we never talked." He said. "Yeah, my friends said you're too weird to talk to you." You said and looked at him. "Really?" He asked.

"Yeah.."
"Well, what do you think?"
"About you?"
"Yeah.."

Matt looked at you, see how pain you are, how loved you need to be, how you need to be happy and how you feel about yourself, but he felt like he need to be with you right now.

"I'm thinking of you that you're smart, that you're funny and happiest when you're with someone, that you like video games and movies. And it's cool.. really cool." You said and made Matt smile.

"Good to know.." he said. "Yeah.. I don't know why I even listened them.." you looked up. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked you. "I'm here for you.." he adds and got close to you.

"I really don't care about people and their opinions but when even my friends thinking this about me, I do care. Because I care about people and my closest friends even when I'm not showing it." You start tear up again.

"I know you care.." "and the saddest thing is.. that because I'm hanging out with a lot of people and acting like I want to be people thinking that I'm a hoe and they can blame me in a lot of things I can't never do." You cried a little.

"I know how you feel y/n." Matt put his hand on your. "You know.. your friends are sucks. You need someone that will treat you like you deserve, like you the only girl he loved." Matt made you smile. "Okay?" He wiped away your tears.

"Hey.. don't give a fuck about them, do whatever you feel you need to." He cheered you up. "You're y/n l/n... the coolest girl I've ever seen, come on." He made you laugh a little. "Yeah come on I wanna see this smile." He giggled .

Matt made a joke about something you needed to hear, he made you laugh a little and made the tears gone, it's made you feel happy a little and finally saw someone who see you like you.

Matt didn't even try to change you, he just listened to you and to your stupid problems and didn't say a single thing about him or something you need to change about yourself, all he did it's made you feel enough.

"Thank you." You said. "No problem.." he smiled and you hugs him tightly. "No one ever did it for me." You put your chin on his shoulder. "Always here for you." He said.

"Come on, let me take you eat something.." he offered you a hand and you take it. "So you trust me?" He asked you. "Absolutely.." you said and walked with him on the streets of Boston

6 months later...

"Matt?" You shouts at him. "I'm ready!!" He got out of the shower. "Okay, come on we need to go." You said and Matt put his shoes on. "You look handsome.." you laughed. "Shut up come on." Matt took the key and you get out of the apartment too.

All the drive you and Matt heard music like drake, Rihanna and a lot more, it's was the day off from college. "Who was believing that we will eat here when we're in college." You told Matt.

"Not me." He said and get out of the car and opened your door. You smiled and thanked him. He holds your hand when you got into the restaurant, you sat in the same table you sat with him before six months.

"Remember this table?" You asked him. "How can I forget?" He said made you laugh and smile .
"The night everything just changed.." you adds.

Matt smiled at you and holds your hand as you looked at the menu. "I'm happy it's changed." He replied to you, and looked at the food.

You both order the food and talked about your relationship and your whole life until this moment. You love talking with Matt, he felt like comfort zone to you, like you can talk with him about it whatever you need and he will be there for you.

"Thanks for this night." You told him. "Yeah, it's was fun to get a little deja vu." Matt says. "Yeah, six months ago since my favourite night." He smiled at you.

"Same." You said and he hold your hand. "Six months since the night we met.." he said and hold your cheeks. "The night we met."

And then he kissed you, in the same place where he kissed you for the first time, with the same lights, the same smile, the same place and feeling.

"I love you." You said once before he put his lips on your lips again. "I love you too" he said.

And all you could do, is wait to do all of this again, only with Matt.