🌺 - Playground

(A/N: Requested by angxl64! They are my first request so enjoy!)

Summary
Stanley stays in broom closet acting childish, narrator is annoyed at this so he takes him to a playground for Stanley since he kept acting like a "baby" so he's at a playground to suffer but Stanley is actually having the time of his life

Narrator cant read Stanleys mind and Stanley uses BSL

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Stanley get out that closet now. You need to continue with the story, you're been in there for like... 2 hours now just making out with that damned bucket!"

[Aww are you jealous Narry?]

"Narry-? What- what no I'm not jealous of some stupid bucket."

[Stupid?? Shut up you gave me the bucket you annoying old man]

"Annoying old man? Okay Stanley you've done it."

The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never The end is never...

Stanley found himself sitting on the ground but wait, he wasn't in the parable? He was in a playground surrounded by green grass and the sky was a pretty shade of blue. Thinking about it, had Stanley ever even seen the sun?

"Stanley for your childish and silly actions I have sent you here as a punishment. You've acted like a child so feel free to become one."

The narrator sounded quite annoyed with Stanley but hey the narrator also got a break from narrating. Well it's his job but everyone needs a break anyways.

Stanley got off the ground and took a minute to take in the new wonderful surroundings. Stanley was always a massive fan of "childrens stuff" so this was just perfect. He had a playground to himself and a break from the parable! He walked around the playground, thinking of all the fun he could have! There was a problem though. He was quite lonely. No bucket and the narrator wasn't in his physical form.

(A/N: I don't have the mental strength to describe the playground so have a image I stole off Google.

That but somehow more cooler and the surroundings/outside of the playground is just grass for miles)

The narrator was silent as he watched Stanley walk around the park. To the narrators surprise Stanley started to climb the thing where the slide thingy is and the author has no idea what it is so you'll pretend you know for the sake of it. Stanley slid down the slide whilst giggling like a child.

Narrator had no idea his to react to this. He thought Stanley would hate this and be bored to death but instead here he is enjoying himself. All the narrator knew that he found Stanleys behavior... Cute..?

"God dammit you seriously can't have feelings for him he's a dumpster fire! Just look at him! Oh but he's so adorable... GOD DAMMIT- SNAP OUT OF IT."

[Narry?]

"Oh, yes Stanley? Enjoying the playground?"

The last sentence the narrator made was a snarky comment. Even though he was enjoying watching Stanley run around and climb everything.
(A/N: through like every thing that's going Stanley is literally running around doing everything you can do at a park)

[Yup! Better than the broom closet actually, but I just wanted to check in on you because normally you're always talking about something]

The narrator could feel his face flush red when he realized Stanley cared for him, even though how much of a bastard he has been to Stanley.

"Oh- oh yeah just thinking of something. Well since you're somehow actually enjoying yourself just... Enjoy yourself, take this as a break but not for granted"

[Okk!]

Stanley was walking under the slide but he stopped when he saw his shiny companion! The reassurance bucket! Stanley swiftly picked it up and went over to the baby swings.

"Stanley is that the bucket?? I didn't code that into here- how the hell is that damn bucket here??"

[Dont know and don't mind, now I'm not lonely!]

"Lonely? I'm always here- I feel quite offended Stanley."

Stanley placed the bucket in the baby swing and started pushing the swing before carrying on with signing

[Well you're not here, like physically so it's boring]

"Fine I'll come down there just don't pay attention to the bucket."

"Pay attention to me god dammit."

[Really?? Okay! Deal]

[I rarely see Narry, I gotta admit though, he is hot-..]

Footsteps could be heard behind Stanley. Stanley turned around and saw the narrator. A moment if silence passed before Stanley signed.

[You're short]

"Seriously?? Every time we meet you say this."

[It's true]

"Oh shush"

Narrator then picked up the bucket and drop kicked it away.

"Good riddance. What to do now?"

Instead of replying Stanley pushed Narrator into the baby swing and started swinging him.

"OH GOD- STANLEY STOP THIS IS TOO HIGH AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE"

Stanley couldn't really reply as he was pushing the swing. He had his fun so he stopped the swing.

"Don't do that again."

[Sorry Narry]

"It's fine"

Time skip

It's been a long while of the 2 just playing around. The narrator spawned a picnic blanket and Stanley had fallen asleep, his head on the narrators lap. Narrators face was red but he was enjoying this.

"Sleep well darling."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

930 words not including this

Pls give more requests I don't have any writing ideas