🌺 - Doodles (AU)

🌺
                           Summary
(AU) Stanley and narrator are soulmates and in this AU when one of the soulmates draw on themselves it appears on the other soulmate. It goes away when the person that drew washes/rubs it off yk and narrator falls in loveeee!!1!11
Saw this idea on Pinterest idk who to credit

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Today was one of those rare occasions where Stanley would listen to the narrator. He was walking into the meeting room whilst clutching on to the bucket. Stanley placed the bucket on the table and went over to where the whiteboard pens are stored. He took a few colors and shoved them in his pocket.

"Stanley? What are you doing?"

[Pens]

"Okay then?"

He shrugged it off not wanting to waste his time with whiteboard pens. 'Honestly Stanley's so stupid it's adorable- adorable? What- what the hell am I thinking?? No no- I can't catch feelings for Stanley!' The narrator thought to himself in a panic his face going pink.

{Time skip. After Stanley done the Freedom ending and now he's in the employee lounge}

"Stanley could we please continue with the story? You can't just waste  your time here"

Stanley shook his head in a childish way before reaching to his pocket and pulling out some of those white board pens. He started to draw on his hand to burn time. The narrator let out a groan. He looked through his monitor and zoomed in on Stanleys hand to get a good look on what he was doodling. Stanley was drawing a small flower. 'That's cute... WHAT- okay snap out of it. Stanley. Is. Your. Friend. Why did it hurt to think that..? Well it doesn't matter.' The narrator thought to himself feeling annoyed. He looked down at his hand to find a flower drawn. He blinked in confusion and annoyance before realizing the flower looked very very similar to the one on Stanleys hand. He looked back at the monitor to find the flower was exactly the same and on the same spot. The narrator didn't stop to question it. His priority was to get Stanley to get out the room and listen to him. He stood up from his desk and went to a nearby sink (A/N: I imagine he has a office and then a door leading to a verycool house.) He turned on the tap to wash his hand attempting to rub off the drawing.
Stanley jumped at the sudden sound of water.

[Narrator? What are you doing? Normally your always talking what's going on??]

"Oh nothing Stanley just washing my hands randomly I uh- my pen exploded on my hand?"

The narrators face was going red.
'The way Stanley signed that, his face looked so genuine like he was actually caring for the me... God dammit what's wrong with me these stupid- human feelings.' The narrator turned off the tap only to find now that the drawing hadn't even came off at all. Not even a little smudge but instead more drawings was appearing! One was a little love heart another one was a poor drawing of a cat. He walked over back to the desk and let out another groan. He was watching his hand and saw another drawing appearing! First a circle then another next to it and... It was a dick! (A/N: Stanley is very artistic)
That set off the narrator.

"Okay Stanley that's enough- that's it. Whatever your drawing is appearing on my hand! Go to the bathroom by the bosses office and wash it off now, I don't want to see another uhm private part drawn on you or me again."

Stanley let out a chuckle in reply and headed towards the bathroom.

[Time skip. In the bathroom 😱😱]

Stanley was washing his hands, taking his sweet time. Narrator watched the drawings disappear. He let out a sigh before continuing to narrate Stanley. He noticed one of Stanleys sleeves were rolled up. He zoomed in and saw some writing scribbled on. Clearly drawn by Stanley. He couldn't get a clear look at what it was so he rolled up his own sleeve.

Narrator is hot. Then a very bad drawing of Stanley making out with a person and across where the eyes where ment to be was 'NARRATOR'

The narrator was absolutely baffled by this. (A/N: Bros jaw dropped and his mind was blown.)

"Stanley? What is this in yours and my arm?? Is this how you seriously feel? Stanley this is uh.."

Stanley froze in his tracks. His face going red. He didn't reply.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

765 words not including this
AHAHHAHA CLIFF HANGERRR idk how to continue the chapter so 😍

I don't like this chapter much 😔