Our beloved child

Skyler's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night of Addy scream. "It's time, Sky." he yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. I drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." said a woman. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Addy gave me a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen. Our beloved child.

 Our beloved child

(Astrid)

"Hey honey, you're so cute." he said. She held his finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." I replied. "I and your dad love you so much." said Addy and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Addy. "Astrid has the best parents she could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my husbans and I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied. I smiled softly.

***

Addy's: POV

Astrid was sleeping in their crib and I held her little hand in mine. I'll do everything I can to protect my daughter, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Addy and Skyler 

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~