Because I love you

Annabelle's: POV

"A cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream." I said to the barista. She wrote my order and left. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I went to a table and sat down.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" asked a man. "Sure." I said. "Thank you." he replied. I got my chocolate and I took a sip. "It's nice to see you again." said Michael. "It's good to see you too." I replied. I drank some more and he laughed softly.

"What?" I asked. "You've whipped cream all around your mouth." he said. I looked at myself in the camera and he was right. "Let me help you." said Michael. He wiped away it with a napkin. "Thanks." I said. "You're welcome." he replied. He lay his hand on my hand and I blushed.

***

***

Michael pulled away his hand and I was blushing. My heart would skip a beat if I was alive. I love him so much.

"You're welcome home to me anytime." I said. "Thank you Annabelle." replied Michael. "No problem at all." I said. "You deserve so much love and happiness." he replied. "No, I don't." I said. "Yes, you do." replied Michael.

"Why are you kind to me?" I asked. "Because I love you." he said. "Well, I love you too." I replied and he smiled. "You are a wonderful girl with a heart of gold. You're a strong person who's been through a lot. I love you for who are you are." said Michael. I had a happy smile on my face. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. A happy feeling went through my body. I kissed him back. Michael is my true love.

I ship Annabelle and Michael so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~