I've missed them so much

Annabelle's: POV

I was playing with my niece in the living room. Annabelle smiled happily at me. I love her so much. Then I saw April and Felix. I was so happy to see my children. I've missed them so much.

"April and Felix, my beloved children

"April and Felix, my beloved children." I said happily. "Mom." they replied and hugged me. I couldn't stop crying. "We've missed you so much." said April. "I don't want to live with dad or his new wife, they're so mean." replied Felix. "Who's his new wife?" I asked. "Her name is Liz." he said. "She's a bitch." I replied coldly. "I'm glad Adam let us stay with him." said Felix. "Me too." I replied.

"You'll get your justice mom." said April and I smiled. "Thank you honey." I replied. "We love you." said Felix. "I love you two too." I replied and hugged them.

***

Addy's: POV

I was reuinted with my family. They were so happy to see me.

"I missed you so much." I said. "Me too." replied Skyler. "I tought I'd never see you again." I replied. "Snow found us and Jack fixed us up." he said. My daughter Lily smiled happily at me. "My dear Lily." I replied and hugged her.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Addy is reuinted with his husband and daughter

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~