They are rare and there's only a few but that's understandable.

The people who decided to become spies here are probably getting paid ten times their usual salary.

Well if I were them I will probably do the same after all money is money.

I sigh and shook my head to get rid of the thought

"Bring ten men who are given a death sentence i don't care how old or how severe their crimes are just bring them all to me. " I said as I stare out into the window admiring the greenery of the forest and decided I will experiment on them right in the same forest I'm admiring.

"Bring them down there as I will be waiting. Tell the other servants to prepare a table with refreshments along. Notify me once it is done. " I pointed out in the window as the servant nodded and left without any other word.

Once the servant left I pulled up my phone and just scrolled through social media and checked if I have any important emails I haven't checked yet. I sigh in relief as theres nothing meaning I can still have lots of rest before I begin holing up in my office finishing paperworks again.

As I scrolls through social media it seems that nothing have changed yet. Im still viewed as nothing but a gold digger and a whore and I see a lot of post, threads and comments about me that none are positive in any way.

I scrolled a few more until an email popped up. I opened it to see that it's an official email from ASEAN himself telling me that before our next official meeting regarding the dispute on Sabah that will happen in a few weeks. We will have several mini gatherings, meetings and such to discuss other topics and issues.

Before when I was still living in my first life I ignored these gatherings and decided that it's not worth my time. But now I see it as an opportunity to at least improve my relationships with the other countries within the ASEAN as I now know that being alone without anyone backing you is the worst way to go.

I typed out a short, yet professional reply agreeing into attending the meetings. And after I sent it a servant knocked into my door and let me know that the table is already set up and the criminals are already down there.

I hid my phone and stood up and walked out of the door. I nodded towards the servant as they left in a hurry afraid of making a even so slight mistake that will make me angry.

I walked down the halls until I reached the stairs and ascends down as I began my journey to get to the back door to easily reach my destination.

Once I got out of the back door I can see in the distance the table they have prepared and began walking once again.

As I near the table I also finally noticed ten men standing up with their hands still in cuffs and with each servants in their sides holding them to prevent them from attacking anyone.

As I sat down in the table someone particular caught my eyes among these men. Because of them being bulky, muscular and tall it is really noticable to notice a short scrawny looking boy who kept staring at me the whole time I walked outside.

'Manananggal. '

'How bold'

"You. Come here" I pointed right at him as the servant holding him in place roughly shoved him closer to me. He silently just began staring onto the ground now as hes probably thinking that he offended me.

"Sit down. " he snapped his head and looked at me with a bewildered expression and seems to take a moment to process my words. I just raised my eyebrows at him as he was about to open his mouth until the servant accompanying him again roughly shoved him down to sit on the chair opposite to me.