Season 2, Part-13.....life goes on😇

(Hi guys...)

(After JiHyun's house you went to big hit company for recording)

(You just reached home and throw yourself on the couch)(your eyes were closed until you smelled something burning )(you run towards the kitchen )(and saw jimjn standing there with a his mochi pout looking at the burnt meat) (you went towards him and back hugged)

Y/n- what are you doing mister? Where are maid?

Jimin- I gave her a leave because I want to make dinner for us?

Y/n- so are we going to eat this burnt meat. Don't worry I brought a packet let make another.

(he turned around and broke the hug)
(He pointed at something and you saw that he already made or burnt whole packet that you had bought and unfortunally that was last)

Y/n- how about we order something?

Jimin- okķk!!

(They ordered food and eat it while watching movies and cuddling)
(You were eating your ice cream and also feeding him)

(WHAT A MEMORABLE TIME)

Time skip.......

(Jimin is scrolling through his phone and you went to take a bath)(his eyes caught something it was update from company when he opened and saw your video so he clicked on it....)

In video::

Y/N-

Hello ARMY'S...
This is Kim Y/N from a kpop band named BTS..
Our company thought of an interaction live for you all. In that you can I ask any questions to me without any hesitation. I will answer all.

This will live be on weverse app on Sunday, date is not conform yet.

And for more information you go through description and about where to ask questions that also given their.

So ARMY'S meet you soon

...........................................................

(You come out of bathroom while rubbing your hair with towel)(he went towards you and make you sit on the couch beside bed and started to rub your hair with towel)

Jimin- where will ARMY'S gonna ask you question?

Y/n- oh you saw the video (he hmmed )I have given your Instagram account as you don't use it much.

Jimin- ohk

(That's how their day ends....)

After 1 and half year...

(jimin went to come back from the military it was the happiest day for you)

(That day......)

(You were at company's meeting room )(they are planning something )(you are so cold as ice in mafia world )

(The meeting got intrupe by a sudden knock)

Man- mam someone want to meet you.

Y/n- send that someone in my office.

(Man bowed and left)(you didn't are the name of the person because someone have gutts to come in the mafia queen's base where he or she can died anytime)

(After meeting you went to your office just opened the door and saw...........no one )(at first you get confused but decided to leave)

(You took few words towards then someone hugged you from behind first you didn't understand who is he but when you turned around made you shocked as hell)(you immediately hugged him very tight ,,, you were not ready to leave him ever again)

(Jimin kissed your neck few times)

Jimin- I miss this.

Y/n- mee too.

(They shared a kiss filling every space between them from this whole one and half year...)(it was the symbol how much they had missed each other)

(After that you went to Busan your mother was also there they all spend some family time after many years)

(All together forever...)

Mrs . Park- so my son and daughter when are you planning to give us grandchildren, I want to see them so badly how cute they gonna look.

Mrs . Kim- yes we want to hear good news soon.

Mr . Park- you both ladies don't pressure my children.
(While eating his ice cream)

Jimin- don't worry mom we will start the process from tonight. (Looked at you with smirk and hear you are hiding your face in your hands )(shy shy)

Mrs. Park- please not here do it in your home I want to sleep peacefully.

(You wanted to dig a hole and disappear from there)

Mrs.kim- oh now let's stop teasing them(they started laughing)

Mr. Park- children here is your honeymoon tickets..
(He gave them to you both)(seeing that place you both shouted in joy and hugged your parents)

Jimin and y/n- MALDIVES!!

Note from

(A/n-- this is the ending of the series.. I hope you like it some maybe bored while reading this but my motive is that the person who is reading this story atleast smile after a long day..

And I guess you did smiled at least one time while reading this...
Tell me if you did......I am sorry for my mistakes )

THANK YOU....

THIS WAS THE ENDING OF THE STORY THAT NEVER STARTED

(DON'T WORRY YOU ARE THE BEST❤💜💜)