Part-6(bonus part)

(A/n- if you are uncomfortable with mature content so please scroll time morning time)(don't worry it's not too much mature)

After 2 years;
(You all are still idol)( you didn't reveal your relationship to army )( your both relationship grew stronger in those 2years)
(jimin have already shifted to your room)(yes, you both are living together in a same room)

In drom;
In living room;

(They are going to watch a movie )(currently jin and you are making some popcorn; jk and v went to bring cold drinks; others are arranging things)
(After few moments they all settled)( the movie was train to Busan )( jimin and you were cuddling all the time )(jimin just hold you tightly whenever a horror screen come he squeeze you )(other were hugging each other tightly or close their eyes)(their were only 3 persons who were no terrified; you,suga and rm)

Next day;
At night;
In y/n's room;
(You entered in your room when...)
(Someone pinned you in the wall and that someone is not any other than jimin)
Y/n-what happened?
Jimin-(he moved closer to your ears and whisper in seductive voice) babe,(you hummed)i am n***y.
Y/n- Nono we can't tomorrow is your concert.
(You don't have only 7 of them have concert as they are performing their old songs before you joined)
Jimin- yes, i know but you can rest when we went for concert...
Y/n-what about you...
(Before you can say further he kiss you it was a French one with all his love )(after a few minutes you broke it)(he went through your neck and start giving you hi****s, ofcouse you m**n in p******e )(with a sudden jerk you pinned him and did the same)(then he carried you to the bed )(he put you down on the soft mattress without breaking the kiss)( he hover over you)(jimin again broke the kiss)
Jimin- let's break the bed *smirk*
Y/n- no thanks
Jimin- oh really
Y/n- yes my bed is soo strong
Jimin- ok then let me see it's strength.

Time skip ;
In morning;
On dining table;
(Everyone was eating their breakfast after that they left you boosted their confidence then you also left your yo dance practice)
A/n-y/n where did you get this much of energy *smirk*
Y/n- what do you think huh i am a mafia queen i have more energy than you
A/n- yes yes i have already seen how much energy you have
Y/n-yes now go shu shu

In concert;
(They were performing then this happen

(A/n-😂 😂)
(you all started laughing)

In evening;
At drom;
In living room;

Y/n- serio...usly chim hahahaha you sle..pt in con..cert hahahaha
(V told you the incident from that moment you are laughing along with all members)
(You whisper to jimin)
Y/n- see i told you to sleep but didn't listen to me now see happened hahahaha
(He whisper back)
Jimin- ok ok now stop laughing *pout*

V- why did you(jimin) felt asleep in middle of concert?
Jimin- because I worked hard
Hobi-last night or for the concert *smirk*
Jimin-of course for the last.. i mean for the concert
(Everyone started laughing)(you buried your face in his chest he hugged you too in embarrassment)
(then you all slept as you all were tired)
(A/n- by the way bed is safe)

(A/n- thankyou for watching this)