season 2 part 11...... something something

(Hi guys,,,)
(A/n- from my side nothing happed between them last light but if you want then carry on your imagination)

After 1month-:::
It's lunch time....

(All 8 were sitting and enjoying their meal peaceful )(they were discussing about the jimin's new upcoming solo album that is FACE  )(you said..)

Y/n- guys I am going to America tonight...(you got cut)

Jimin- why we decided a movie date.(shocked)

Y/n- mom called me in the morning and said that I have to go there I don't the reason but I have to go.

jimin- thanks God a plane can't be booked this early!!

Y/n- mom, will send her private plane. I don't have any other choice.

(He started eating with a mochi pout)(under the table to held his hand)

Tae- wow! Your mom is good planner.

Jin- yeah she is. She knows her daughter and son in law to be very well (window laugh)

In theaters :::;

( from: falling into your smile)

After movie,

In there bed room..;

(Y/N went to fresh up while jimin was texting with someone)(he was that engaged that he didn't heard the bathroom door opened)
(As y/n called him he immediately hide his phone behind him)
(And that caught her attention)

Y/n- whom are texting to?

Jimin- no one just a old friend.

(He immediately ran to his bathroom along with is phone) (hewas actually texting your mom)(let's see what they were chatting....)

Jimin- thank you mom for calling her there.

y/m- it's OK son but you have to complete the work for which we are doing this.

Jimin- of course mom,I waited for it too long .

Y/m- how did you planned it.

Jimin- I am thinking about that,I want something special..

(At that time you entered)

After few minutes....
(you were standing near the big window and staring at the beautiful Seoul, which was developed so much)

(Jimin come and back hug you from behind and started kissing on your bare neck )

Y/n- what are you doing.. it's tickling.

Jimin- giving you the kisses. You should proud that Mr. Park        
             Jimin is giving you that. Cause they nobody can afford         them other that his mafia girlfriend.( you chuckled)

(YOU turned around and wrapped your  hands around his neck)(he brings his nose near and rub it against yours)

Y/n- you know you are such a drama king..

Jimin- then, will you be my queen..

Y/n- (you chuckled) of what, THE DRAMA KINGDOM..

(Hearing that you both started laughing)

Time skip::;;

(After spending good amount of time with your mother you returned to Korea today and today is BTS and of course your concert) ( everyone was done performing and the were just randomly talking with armies)

(Suddenly all turned black)

(No didn't  faint its  the light cut off)

(RM  advice to not to move from your place otherwise you may fall)

(A beam of light spotted on you )( because of that you closed your eyes, within a second you opened them and what you shocked )

(Bye bye..)