Season 2, part 10......her parents...

(Hi guys...)

Time skip;;:
5th day::
In Korea:;
(Currently mafia king is in your basement )( you are are pointing your gun towards him)( he is tied up with a rope)( there is no way to escape from there)

Mafia king(mk)- so you finally found me?(smirk)what you gonna do now?huh! I am glad you gonna kill me. Yeah don't wait just point at my heart and boom!(laughing like a mad person)did your mom told you one secret? I guess no. Do you know why my mother killed them...(he got cut)

Y/n- don't take their name your mouth!!( angry)

Mk- oh so you know it! Why don't you kill me, what are you waiting for?are you afraid?(laugh)

(Hearing him you got really angry)

(You just shot at his one of the tied hand with that he shouted in pain)
Y/n- this for my parents accident.
(You shot at his other hand which was also tied with a rope, but this time he started crying in pain)
Y/n - this for may mother to be in coma.
( you shot at his tied leg, he was crying and shouting like a mad ) ( what do you expect him to do other then crying and shouting and begging for the mercy)
Y/n - This for my father s death.
( you shot his another leg)
Y/n - and this for my brother's death.

( you went near him pointed you gun at his heart you pulled the trigger )( some of his blood come on your cloth)

Y/n- You don't deserve to be lived - LIKE Father, like son.

( Jimin was standing shocked behind you, not because you killed someone, but because what you said while killing him)
( you noticed his shocked, but you choose to ignore it at that moment)( you just hugged him)

Time skip:;:
At drom:::
In your bedroom's balcony,

( you both were sitting while drinking coffee)

Jimin- I didn't know, you had brother. And he was talking about,?
Y/n- Let me tell my parent's story," once my father was on the mission, in the middle he was my mother going to the college, she belongs to a middle-class family, she was a teacher.at that time they both made an eye contact and it was love at first site. With a good amount of time, they finally got into relationship. for marriage he have to ask her parents. But unfortunally, her parents said no, just because he was a mafia. But after sometime they approved them. After a few years they got me as their first child. But I was their second child, I had a brother, which was died when he was in her womb. I don't know anymore about this. When they got married he invited his father (mafia king's, which is dead now) they were friends but after seeing my mother the lust got over him and he tried everything to get her.
I don't know anything more about them. All the time, they acted normal so that it won't effect me, in anyway.

( while telling this all your coffee got finished and he stood up and make you stand too )(.He hugged you and said)

Jimin - don't worry love, no one can hurt us and our future baby. I will protect you both.

Y/n - you are making me feel that I am pregnant.

Jimin - Let's make that feeling real (he carried you and about to you kiss but--)

Jin ( from outside)- kids, have dinner.

Jimin- coming...(to you) don't worry you are my desert.

(bye...)