Chapter 8:These Titles Seem Like Fall Out Boy Song Titles

{Ajax POV}

Everywhere I seemed to go, people seemed to follow me. "Percy, Percy!" They would say. "Help us! Save us!"

There were also negative comments. "You deserved to be disowned," some would say. "You shouldn't have hurt Annabeth like that."

Ah, so the brat-girl has been telling lies.

~~~~~

"Council meeting! In the rec room!" Chiron frantically said, waving the cabin leaders to the room. "Per--Ajax, will you come too?" I nodded and headed to the room, stood to the side.

Chiron started the meeting once everyone was gathered in the room. I noticed that my team was here as well, standing behind Chiron. Silver noticed me and gave a thumbs up. <I have found the base of the figure. His name is Armin, and apparently, has a very big grudge against Chaos.>

I gave her an approving look, <Good job,> I said. We were about to discuss more when Chiron slammed his hoof against the floor.

"Cabin leaders and Elite Warriors!" He began. "Thank you for coming to this meeting. We have very important news. Silver here," he points to Silver, and she steps forward. "Has found the whereabouts of the figure we had saw earlier. His name is Armin, and his base is in Rome, Italy. We will be conducting a quest led by Ajax."

Shouts of protest echoed around the room. "Now, now," he said, and stamped his hoof once again. "He will be picking the people for the quest and I don't know how many he will pick. Thank you for your time, and you are dismissed."

As we started filing out of the room, the two idiots came up to me. "We deserve to go on the quest," the brat said, and the brat-girl nodded. "'Cause we're strong and you need us."

"No can do, sweetheart," I laughed. "This quest is for adults only. No children allowed." They complained, saying more useless stuff, and I walked away, ignoring them. People are so annoying.

————

We had our own little meeting in our cabin. "Guys... I don't know." Flare said, shaking his head. "Those campers are pretty weak. They can't handle what we've been doing for years." Everyone nodded and murmured in agreement.

"Some campers are strong, but it's a small percentage," Delta sighed. "What has happened to this camp?" Again, everyone nodded in agreement.

"It's because of that arrogant boy Jack," Asteria mumbled. "He thinks he's superior to everyone around him. What an idiot."

I laughed. He's a stupid brat. "Anyway," I said, trying to get everyone's attention. "We have our final list. They are:

Clarisse La Rue
Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano
Thalia Grace
Nico di Angelo
Leo Valdez
Piper McLean
Will Solace"

Everyone murmured in agreement, and I sent Delta to tell Chiron about the final list. Yay. My old friends are coming along. This will be interesting...

___________________________________
Ok, I apologize if this is short. I'm just trying to make it to the end of the school year, which is in 2 weeks.. ~DINOCORN