Bonus to Chapter 7: A Horse, A Nymph, and a Statue.

I had walked away to go to the Pegasus stables. Horses seemed to like me so I feed them some sugar cubes. I heard a familiar voice.

Yo, boss! The voice said Got any sugar cubes?

So it was Blackjack. I walked up to him. "Hey, blackjack," I said, feeding him some sugar cubes. "And don't call me boss."

Sure thing, boss, he said, eating the cubes from my hand. It's good to have you back. That Jack guy keeps tryin' to ride me, claiming he's my new boss. But you'll always be my boss, boss.

"Again, don't call me boss," I rolled my eyes. "But let's take a ride, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~LINEBREAK~~~~~~~~~

We had flown over the camp. I've noticed some changes around here. First, the camp was bigger and statues were more prevalent around the area. We were flying over the forest when I saw something peculiar.

"Blackjack, stop over here." I said, and he flew down. I landed with a thud on the ground. I looked at the thing and was surprised.

In front of me was a statue of me. Statue-me was in a pose where I was holding a sword. Riptide. On the pedestal, it said:

"Here lies a statue of Percy Jackson, the greatest hero to ever live."

Honestly, I was shocked. They put up a statue of me. I walked around it. Ugh, the brat vandalized it.  In messy pencil scrawl were the words: "Jack was the greatest hero to ever live." Bruh.

I finished walking around the statue and stood in front of it. It was, I admit, breathtaking.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" A voice said from behind. Juniper emerged out of the trees. She didn't look any different. Well, she looked older, and more mature. "Hello, Percy. Nice to see you again."

"Hello, Juniper." I nodded. "This statue is truly breathtaking. Tell me, did they build this?" She looked down and nodded sadly.

"Two years ago, we had nymphs built this statue out of granite to remember our favorite hero," she said. "It was truly amazing. Yet, the selfish Jack had to vandalize it. He had claimed he was the one who deserved a statue and not you. But here it is: the beautiful statue made just for you. Now, I must be going. But I will see you soon, Percy Jackson."

She disappeared into a tree. I still couldn't get over the statue. Alas, I had to get back to the camp. So I mounted on Blackjack and flew off.

_________________________________
Alright, here is some extra stuff I forgot to add into Chapter 7. ~DINOCORN