𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘𝗦❞

back to normal!

'this' is japanese

a/n ; shii i kinda forgot but i made a gacha reaction for this

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE PLANE RIDE BACK TO PARIS WAS SILENT AND SLIGHTLY AWKWARD.

neither superhero knew what to talk about. they were still severely shocked from your intense battle that left you severly injured.

it had been about a week and you were recovering well.

your arms were still bandaged and one in a sling, but the small cuts on your face were simply held together by small bits of medical tape. though your left eye was still slightly blurry.

luckily, the hand you had lost was the same one you had lost fingers on, so your other hand was still in tact.

you certainly received multiple looks on the plane, some worried and some mildly disgusted.

but within a few hours, the three of you had arrived back at paris.

all stepping out of the plane, you nod goodbye to the two heroes, first stop being sebastian's house.

the moment the door swung open you were tackled to the ground, yelping in pain.

sebastian sobs loudly, "JESUS CHRIST [NAME] YOU SCARED ME SOO BAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIEEEE"

you sweat-drop, but sigh, patting him awkwardly on his back.

"well, i didn't die. but i might if you keep suffocating me" you cough.

he sweat-drops, pulling back.

you frown slightly at him, "there have been no more reports of demons. and that means.."

"that you can leave" he looks down.

you purse your lips, "yes"

he sighs, smiling softly and looking up at you with tear-filled eyes.

"i know you didn't have much choice but to stay with me, but thank you. i had been lonely for so long. i.. i had a wife and kids.. but they were murdered. murdered by a demon many years ago"

you frown.

"so i moved here. but i was extremely lonely. so thank you. even if you didn't stay long, you brought me out of a dark place"

a small smile rises on your face and he beams.

"HEY! YOU SMILED! I MADE YOU SMILE!" and suddenly, after that highly depressing conversation, he was jumping and dancing around like a two year old who just got promised all the toys in the world.