𝟵 - ❝𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘. 𝗢𝗥 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧. 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘.[𝗔𝗦]❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE LADYBUG AND CAT HERO (WHO YOU WERE DEFINITELY CONFUSED AS TO WHY HE WAS WEARING A LATEX SEX-LOOKING COSTUME) ANXIOUSLY WATCH YOU AFTER THOSE WORDS SPILLED FROM YOUR MOUTH.

"what do you mean by that?! do you work for hawkmoth?!" ladybug shouts, but she knew that couldn't be right.

hawkmoth was horrible, but he'd never go as far as to kill someone.

neither two had ever witnessed death first-hand. by that, i mean having seen it.

chat noir knew what losing someone was like, but not having watched someone die.

both gulp.

"well, are you going to come or what?"

both seemed particularly nervous.

what if she kill us too?!

what if she holds us hostage and takes our miraculous?!

but..

we don't..

seem to have much choice..

ladybug sighs, voice wavering, "i.. guess.. we can listen to what.. you have to say.." she murmurs, you click your tongue in annoyance.

"whatever. you two better keep up"

both were confused what you meant by that, but were caught completely off guard as you jumped high into the sky, landing on the roof before bolting off so quickly they couldn't see you at all.

they both gasp before hurrying to follow after you.

you now impatiently waited outside sebastian's house, crossing your arms and tapping your foot on the ground.

the two heroes swung to where you were stood, landing on the ground in front of you.

you roll your eyes, "took you long enough"

both awe slightly.

"you live here?" ladybug questions.

"no, this is a stranger's house and we're about to break in" you deadpan, but apparently your voice was really believable.

"what?! really?!"

or chat noir was just an idiot. probably that.

you facepalm, "no, you fucking idiot. of course i live here. for now, at least"

you open the door, strolling in in annoyance.

"oh! [name], you're back!" sebastian beams, looking up from his newspaper before gasping in slight shock at the sight of the two superheroes mindlessly following you, falling off the stool he was sitting on, right onto the hard wooden floor.