𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"I'LL LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET"

you sigh out slightly, standing more to the side as everyone huddles around a table, watching marinette's father baking.

"i always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety. then i let it infuse for one minute"

you weren't paying a whole lot of attention, but you wouldn't be mad if you got to try something new.

"ugh, do they seriously think i'm going to get my hands dirty cooking like some maid?! if i want a croissant, i just make my butler get it for me"

you side-eye chloe.

"it's all done with a flick of the wrist" marinette's dad demonstrates, mixing.

"but you mustn't go too fast, or you might splash yourself"

yeah. that's common sense. we're not two.

soon, the mixing was done.

he shows the bowl to the class.

"look at this lovely emotion"

everyone awes, you roll your eyes.

you side-eye chloe again as she ducks off to the side off the classroom, pulling out her phone and dialing something.

you shrug, ignoring her talking.

"now we need to chill it for half an hour" marinette's dad explains.

"marinette!" he calls.

"uh, yes dad?" she startles.

"could you put this in the school cafeteria fridge for me, please? in the meantime, i'm going to show your friends how to whip up egg whites!"

"of course" marinette grins awkwardly before exiting the classroom.

everyone's attention turns upwards as the alarms suddenly blare.

miss bustier ushers you all out of the room in a single-file line, you raise an eyebrow.

"quietly, students. single-file line please" miss bustier commands.

"just keep moving"