0 - ❝PROLOGUE❞

"ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᴮᶜ ⁱⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᴮᴮᶜ. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢʰⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᴰᵀᴰ" ⁻ ᴹʸ ᵀʸᵖᵉ ; ˢᵃʷᵉᵉᵗⁱᵉ ⁽ᶠᵉᵃᵗ. ᶜⁱᵗʸ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ, ʲʰᵉⁿᵉ ᵃⁱᵏᵒ⁾

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"THE MASTER HAS ARRIVED"

the only one in the courtyard, a young girl, appearingly 15, drops to her knees. her -just-longer-than-shoulder-length white hair slipped from her back down over her right shoulder as her head faces the ground in respect.

a man with choppy, shoulder length black hair with purple scars stretching over the top half of his face is lead onto the veranda by two of his daughters, both bearing white hair and purple, swirled eyes.

"it's wonderful to see you in good health, master"

the blind man smiles, "please, raise your head, [name]"

obeying your masters orders, you raise your head, revealing your pale purple eyes and face which was adorned with a scar stretching from the bottom left of your lip down your neck.

"now, you may have been wondering why i called you here" your master chuckles airly, you feel as though you ascended into heaven by the lovely noise.

unbeknownst to you, a small smile played at your lips.

"i have been hearing rumours that demons have been appearing in the city of paris"

your eyebrows raise slightly,

paris? but that's so far.. how did they get here?

sensing your slight shock, the master nods lightly, "yes, we are unsure of how they may have gotten there. but we presume it is another trick up kibutsuji's sleeve. as you may have heard, there are two known superheroes who look after paris. they deal with things called akumas. much, much less dangerous and weaker than demons, so you must not worry about these. but as you may have guessed, your next mission will be in paris. i would like you to try and erase the demons who have managed to get there and hopefully keep the civilians with little-to-no knowledge of them. now, i assume you may eventually get spotted by the two superheroes, but you shall not worry. you may explain to them, and only them, about what is happening. they may not believe you, as many don't, but when you get caught, i ask you do explain to them"

you click your tongue lightly,

tsk, telling two puny 'superheroes' from paris about demons?

your master smiles.

"now, you may deny this request, and it will be given to someone else. but i see you best fit for the job, being able to speak french, and your ability to deal with situations without trouble"