05

Not proofread or edited, as usual 🫠

▔▔▔▔
Reo Mikage created a new chat
Chat name changed to Is*gi Abuse Team
Reo Mikage added Nagi Seishiro and two others.

CHIGIRI
reo, no.
I'm leaving this group.

[chigiri has left the group]
[Reo added chigiri to the group]

━━▲━━

"...and then Nagi caught up with the asshole, saying hi. And the asshole in question was like 'oh Nagi, what's up?' He looked at Nagi in the eye and smiled, not suspecting anything.

And then, and then, here's the best part! Nagi says 'no hard feelings or anything... Reo just asked me to do this.' Now the dumbass was a little bit confused about what Nagi could possibly be talking about when BAM!

He took a face full of Nagi's hand! Yeah, that's right! So, so after that slap Nagi was just 'ok, that's it. Bye.' and he walked away.

I was obviously there too because I had to witness the entire thing you know, and Chigiri was also there— oh and Kunigami too! I'm pretty sure Rin saw but he just walked away.

And after that, I asked the other two if they wanted to join in on the Isagi abuse. They said no, which was really weird. But it's fine, because I added them to a group chat called Isagi abuse club! They didn't 'leave yet' so it must mean something!

Oh! Oh! And I almost forgot, I recorded Nagi slapping him just to show you, here!"

Finally done rambling about the events that happened earlier, your brother shoved his phone into your face, playing the video of your ex getting slapped. It was a pretty nice slap, you could hear the moment Nagi's hand made contact with the other pretty loudly.

"What do you think? Not bad right?" You nodded your head at his enthusiasm.

You didn't think Reo was being serious when he told you he was going to record a video of it. "Thanks reo, I appreciate it, really... but uh don't you think you're going a little too far?"

Of course you enjoyed seeing Isagi getting his just desserts but still, you didn't want Reo, or any of his friends for that matter, to get into trouble because of you. Especially with the upcoming games.

"No, I think he deserves wayyy worse."

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

You kicked your feet back and forth, frowning in confusion at the question on your paper.

Now you wouldn't say you're an attentive student, but you definitely didn't learn this in school. There's simply no way.

Ah just pick a number, it doesn't matter!

Unlike Reo, you didn't exactly excel in academics. I mean, he's always top of the class and all that. You didn't care much so it was never a priority for you to study hard.

It's fine though, you always passed. Even if it means just barely...

"mm yeah, was like a walk in the park!" It was a half lie.

"Please don't tell me you just guessed all of the answers again..." Reo looked at you disappointedly.

"Ahaha... well y'know." You avoided his worried gaze as you focused back on your phone screen.

You scribbled randomly, with a focused look on your face. When all else fails, ask your brother. So that's exactly why the two of you were seated at the dinner table, 2am in the morning.

You woke him up to tell him that there was a mock test the next day and needed help with studying. And Reo being Reo agreed despite the time. What he wasn't expecting was for you to be this stupid.

If he had to sit there and teach you any longer he was confident that he would have started crying and screaming at you.

Because what is it that made you so... not smart?

"I'm not stupid! Your expectations are just too high!" You shut him up by jabbing an accusing finger at him.

"You almost failed! Do you know how angry mom and dad are gonna be when they see it?" Reo swore he tried his best to tutor you, really.

But it just wasn't working out as well as he had expected. Not even close.

"It's not my fault, you were supposed to teach me!" You refused to back down from the argument.

"I did teach you!" Reo stressed out, exasperated.

Don't ask why but Reo still has nightmares about your horrendous results from time to time. He dreams of you failing and getting kicked out of the house to live on the streets. And then get run over by a truck.

So rest assured, that was the last time he ever tried to help you in your studies.

A lot of time had passed since then, and I mean a lot. You were doing okay, kinda average. But occasionally you'd get a stroke of luck and score decently well, to his surprise and pleasure.

This was one of those times when 'lady luck' smiled upon you.

"See? I told you I could do it." Waving the paper in his face, you proudly pointed at your 87.

"Did you cheat off the guy sitting diagonally in front of you?" He deadpanned.

"Oh what, how'd you know?" You asked as reo's face fell at your response. "Just kidding! Of course I wouldn't cheat, this was my own hard work!" (no it wasn't)

"I sure hope so."

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
a few minutes earlier

Nagi was sauntering through the school corridors with his eyes fixated on his screen as per usual when he felt a sudden force bump into him.

"Oh, my bad." He mumbled, briefly looking away from the game.

A sea of purple hair was buried in his chest, he could hear an 'ouch' from you. Honestly, his first thought was Reo but then he remembered that Reo was tall and the person who bumped into him was... not so tall.

You covered your face in embarrassment, apologising to whoever it was. It wasn't until after your slight embarrassment subsided did you finally look up at the person you clashed into.

"Hm, you're Nagi! Reo's Nagi!" You exclaimed, remembering the strangers face.

"Have you seen Reo? I need to show him something." Hiding the paper behind your back, you inquired.

"Probably in the student council room—" "Okay, thank you!" Not waiting for the white haired boy to finish his sentence, you ran off in the direction of the room.

— 27 April 2023 —

— 30 May 2023 —
1075