06

"...hello? Earth to Nagi?" Reo waved his hand in front of the boys face, successfully capturing his attention.

"..?" Nagi looked at him questioningly.

He had been staring at you before being interrupted. You were just a few tables away, whispering and gossiping with some of your friends. Hiding your smile and laughter with the back of your hand.

After bumping into you a few days ago, he decided to pay you more attention, thus noticing quite a few things. Like how the two of you were actually in a few class together and your lunch ending right as his started.

It was quite easy to spot you, your purple hair always stood out amongst the others. He noticed that you would often take your own sweet time walking back from the bathroom during physics, sometimes almost fifteen minutes. (I hate physics with a burning passion.)

Maybe if he wasn't as lazy, he would have figured out why you looked so oddly familiar.

Nagi lay sprawled out on the ground, tired from the excessive exercise and training that came with soccer. It was one of those days that Reo had managed to drag him to practice. Usually he would be able to escape but they had the same class beforehand so there was simply no way to escape.

In the middle of his long rest, his eyes miraculously caught sight of you in the far distance. You were frowning at your phone, typing away furiously. He watched you apologise to some random guy that you almost walked into.

"Nagi, what are you doing? Don't tell me you're tired already... practice just started!" Reo took a seat next to him, passing Nagi his water bottle.

"I wanna go home and play video games." Nagi mumbled between sips of water.

"Why don't you come over after practice, we can play the new game you bought a few days ago." Reo tried to encourage his lazy friend.

"Hmm fine, but only if I get to sleep over..." Nagi thought back about the comfortable king sized bed and the luxurious food...

Giving his friend a pat on the head, Reo pulled Nagi up by the arm, going back to practice.

"Oh, it looks a little different..." Nagi noted, looking around the huge mansion.

Despite not having seen the living room that many times, there were clearly a lot more decorations. A lot more lively too.

"Yeah, it's my sister. She's trying to make this place look more like 'home'." Reo pointed at the sunken living room where multiple colourful soft toys and pillows decorated the couch.

"you have a sister..?" Mumbling to himself, Reo had already walked towards his room, not hearing Nagi's question.

Pulling out the PS5, Reo got himself busy with setting up the controllers and game. The white haired male took this opportunity to pounce onto the bed, face flat onto the comfortable sheets.

Frowning in concentration, Reo let out a frustrated groan, throwing the controller aside at his ninth loss in a row. He could never win against Nagi even if he spent money buying all the best weapons and characters.

"Can we please play something else?"

"Fine..." Nagi responded, lying down on the floor sprawled out like a starfish.

Hearing those words, Reo didn't waste a second in changing the game to his beloved animal crossing. Reo was very very serious about his village. Especially his butterfly collection, he was only missing one to complete the list.

While Reo ran around catching bugs and whatnot, Nagi was busy stealing all the flowers from the pretty garden.

Barely a second passed when the two heard some heavy footsteps running down the stairs, getting closer to Reo's room. As they expected the door to come flying open, a loud thud was heard instead.