02

A/N: why did this lowkey turn into a chatfic...

"Are you sure you want to come along?" Sparing you another glance, Reo placed his breakfast in front of himself before sitting down.

"mmh, yup!" You quickly munched down the pancake your brother had made for breakfast.

Sighing quietly to himself, Reo wasn't sure what to do. He had a hunch that something was wrong between you and Isagi some time ago, but y'know couples argue all the time.

Despite that he still felt uneasy taking you to practice, not that he didn't want you to tag along— he would love to spend more time with you in fact, it's just that he doesn't want to see the worst possible scenario play out.

"I'm going to get changed, don't leave without me!" Carelessly rinsing your plate, you rushed back to your room and pulled out a few clothing choices.

You settled for an A-line skirt with a matching cardigan, debating on which shoes would fit you better.

"Hurry up y/n! we're going to be late!" You heard your brother's voice call out making you snap out of your indecisiveness.

Speeding down the stairs as fast as you could you took one last glance in the hallway mirror before leaving.

Isagi better have a good reason as to why he's been so distant lately...

Leaning your head against the window of the car, you couldn't ignore the nagging fear that things wouldn't work out the way you'd hoped.

What if he doesn't like me anymore? No, no surely that's not it. If he lost feelings he would have broken up with you right? Yeah, this is all just a big misunderstanding. You're sure he's just stressed with practice...

Reo who was sitting next to you would subtly glance in your direction once in a while to make sure you were alright. And being the wonderful brother he is of course he noticed the small frown that made its way onto your face.

He also took note of the way you dressed up a little and put some makeup. Well not that you don't usually do those but it's not like you're going out on a date. Actually it's more like you're dressing up to get broken up with...

'Ah well girls will be girls I suppose' Reo thought before diverting his attention back to his phone screen which coincidentally showed the teams group chat.

And since we're on the topic of coincidences, Bachira had just sent a picture of him on Isagi's back. Both of them were smiling in the camera.

BACHIRA
[image attached]
hurry up guys it's boring
here. Coach is missing and
the field is empty.

PRINCESS NO.2
Me and Kunigami are
on the way, be there in 2.

NAGI :)
I want to sleep

RIN
Where is Aryu.

BACHIRA
:O
I think I see Reo's fancy car.
Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
wait

PRINCESS NO.2
We're waiting??

BACHIRA
Is that y/n?

NIKO
Who is y/n?

RIN
Where is Aryu??

KAISER
why is y/n here?

BACHIRA
To see her boyfriend duhhhhhhhh

NIKO
Who is her boyfriend?

RIN
Aryu.
Where are you, i'm waiting.

BACHIRA
niko: who is her boyfriend?
Huh didn't Isagi tell you?