Why me? (Malconnor one-shot)

A/N: This is before they started dating but I will do some for after

P.O.V Malcolm

Today should have been a normal day, and it would have buuuuuuut the stolls decided to steal my sister's computer while she was out on a quest- TOTALLY UNFAIR, but that's beside the point. I walked up to the door of the Hermes cabin and knocked, and there in the doorway stood none other than the stoll brothers.

"What's up, Malcolm?" Said Connor with a VERY big smirk "You and your brother know what you did, now give me Annabeth's computer back" I said while staring at both of them (very intensely might I add) They looked at each other for a moment and then Travis spoke "whelp I wish we could but we don't care" right as he said the last part Katie Gardner his girlfriend, walked over to him and whisked him away (probably to make out- just saying) I glared at Connor for a little while longer until he finally spoke, "OK you can have her computer back- holy hera that stare scares me." I followed him into the cabin and through the chaos of his siblings and all the unclaimed demigods.

He opened the door to his and his brother's bunks and welcomed him in (well as welcoming as a Hermes kid could be) He closed the door and opened a drawer that was hidden behind a framed camp-half blood t-shirt. "Here's your sister's computer," He said after he had pulled it out "But I have to get something in return." He said with a smirk "What do you want?" I said getting annoyed with him. (but I mean who wouldn't?) He moved towards me "Nothing much." Then he leaned in and-and KISSED ME (I mean I didn't hate it and maybe I liked it but that's beside the point) He handed me the computer and opened the door. As I left he spoke "See you later pretty boy." (At that point I was as red as a tomato)

I ran back to my cabin and put annabeth's computer back, then I proceeded to lock myself in my bunk to think about that amazing- no not amazing I don't like Connor stoll!!

A/N: Sorry for more trash writing but its fun to write soooooo