Will tells a story

A/N: I feel that from the chapter name, you can tell that this is solangelo fluff

P.O.V Will

It was supposed to be just a normal day, but then Nico showed up. Don't get me wrong I love my death-y (is that even a word?!) Boyfriend, but sometimes the ways he hurts himself are ridiculous!

So you're probably wondering "How did Nico hurt himself now?" The answer is odd. So today he came up to me saying he hurt himself. Totally normal right? No. Just NO. He came up to me and says and I quote "The pizza hurt me so I hurt it and fell ." WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!!!!!!??????? But it only gets weirder. So I find out that my dad Apollo cursed the pizza to SING!? I still don't know WHY he did that but anyways.

So obviously I help Nico stop bleeding from the fall, and eventually get this story out of him. BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET!! So my sister Kayla comes over to me and says that Apollo's singing pizza is singing from inside several campers and I can't seem to get it to stop. So I call him. He sends me to VOICEMAIL. And it doesn't help that his voicemail is him singing Walking on sunshine on repeat for TWO HOURS straight!!

So I end up having to give out noise-cancelling headphones to all the other campers, and eventually, Dad picks up. He helps and everything is better (until he curses someone else) Nico and I end up falling asleep together in the infirmary.

A/N: More trash for the soul but Solangelo trash so that makes it better