I wasn't one for one-night stands, but I had been thinking about this moment with Leah for a long time. By this point we were now almost completely naked, the only thing separating us was the thin pieces of underwear we were both wearing.

As her body was now propped over mine as she leant on her elbow, she looked down at me with a loving smile.

"Are you sure?" she asked intently.

"I'm sure" I nodded.

Without any further communication, Leah adjusted her position by placing herself against my left leg as her thighs now sat either side, pushing her thigh against my core as she began to grind herself up against me, causing my breathing to become heavier. I could feel myself becoming more and more turned on. The sound of Leah's breathing getting deeper in my ear resulted in me being unable to contain myself.

"Leah please, I want you" I pleaded, causing a mischievous grin to appear across the blonde's face.

As she removed herself from on top of me and came up beside me, her hand found my knickers which were quickly removed. Tracing small circles to the inside of my thigh, leaving me longing for her touch, without further a due she placed her finger inside of me as a pleasurable moan left my mouth, my arms found their way to around her neck, pulling her closer to me until our lips reached one another.

As Leah began to find her rhythm, I couldn't contain the noises she was causing me to make, her breathing getting heavier and heavier by the second as her eyes were still locked onto mine. Picking up the pace I could feel my legs to begin to shake as I was reaching climax. My back arched away from the mattress until Leah had removed from her fingers from inside me.

"Why are you stopping?" I panted, now looking at her confusingly. Had I done something wrong?

"I want us to cum together" She whispered nervously, her hand now fine mine before she guided me to between her legs where I immediately felt her wetness.

"This is what you do to me".

She now reverted to her original position as she removed her underwear and pressed herself against my thigh. Our bodies slowly grinding against one another I could hear Leah moan as her breath hit against my neck. The lust and the passion were too much as I could feel myself building up again to reach the point of orgasm.

"I'm so close" I groaned as out bodies still moved against on another in perfect rhythm.

"M-me too"

At that moment, our bodies trembled against one another as we reached our climax at the same time. Leah placed a small peck to my lips before dropping to the side to me, our heads now next to one another on the pillow as we panted in sync whilst trying to regain our breaths.

"Wow" I muttered before turning on my side to now face Leah next too me.

"That was amazing" she grinned back.

We lay for a few moments in complete silence, just admiring one another. What I hadn't planned for was what was exactly going to happen next.

"Can I ask you something Leah?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"What are we doing, well what are we?" I questioned, the nerves evident in my voice as it began to shake, not knowing what the response would be.

We hadn't spoken about our feelings for one another, or where the relationship was going. I knew she liked me, the moment of passion we had just shared confirmed that. But I needed to know what exactly her intentions were.

"Oh – ermmm" I immediately noticed the shift in Leah's posture as her body became tense as soon as the words had left my mouth.

Without letting her respond, I decided to be open about my own feelings, hoping this would make it easier.

"I really like you Leah, and I want more. We act as if we're in a relationship anyway but neither of us have confirmed it" I gently stated, my hand now placed lovingly on the side of her cheek.

"I thought we were having fun" she began, her eyes now refusing to meet my own as she avoided all eye contact.

"Yeah, we are, of course we are. But I need to know Is this leading anywhere?" the panic had now begun to set in. I thought we were both on the same page, but this conversation wasn't turning out the way I had wanted it too.

"I just don't think I'm ready for that" her eyes had now locked on mine. "I was hurt in my last relationship, and I just don't think I want to settle down right now".

"Settle down? So, what have we been doing then? If you can't see this going anywhere then why are you wasting my time." The anger was now evident in my voice as it became slightly raised.

"We've just had sex Leah. I don't know about you, but I don't just sleep with anyone. I've also just allowed myself to be vulnerable by telling you about my feelings, and you turn round and basically say you don't want anything serious at the minute?" Removing my hand away from her face as I left the bed, beginning to dress myself. I couldn't believe what was happening right now.

"Mel, wait I didn't mean-"

"Save it Leah, I don't want to hear any excuses. I think you should leave" as soon as the words had left my mouth, I instantly regretted it. But I was hurt, it took a lot for me to be intimate with somebody, and I thought Leah was different, I thought there were genuine feelings there between us. If I had known her intentions from the start, I would never have allowed my feelings to develop.

Without exchanging any more words, Leah redressed herself in the pair of joggers and hoodie I had given her earlier. Collecting her still damp clothes from the radiator, a quiet "sorry" left her mouth before she left the apartment.

As soon as my front door had closed, the tears rapidly began to fall. How could she have done this? I didn't regret sleeping with Leah, but I regretted allowing myself to open up to her.