Jungkook ruffled his hair in annoyance. Then why didn't he feel relieved?

You know why, whispered his heart.

He knows why. Jungkook admits it.

Kim Taehyung.

Just one name that represents everything. A name that had been on his mind for a long time.

He was still mad at Taehyung, furious. But even though he was angry, he didn't want to make Taehyung sad with his anger.

How ironic.

Jungkook smirked, laughing at himself.

Unknowingly, Taehyung had become such a precious treasure for him.

Never had he been that worried for anyone, like he did for Taehyung last night.

Admit it Jungkook, you love him.

His inner voice pressed him again. And Jungkook didn't argue, he was too tired to argue.

Taehyung with his innocent, honest and childish nature had touched a side of his heart that no one was ever allowed to touch.

Ah yes, Taehyung must have been waiting for him in his room. This important client who came suddenly forced him to call Namjoon to wait in his room in case Taehyung came.

Imagining Taehyung waiting for him made Jungkook rush up the elevator to his private floor.

Calmly he opened the door of his room.

The sight in front of him was one he did not expect and one he did not like the most.

Namjoon was standing pressing Taehyung against the wall, hugging him tightly and kissing him, Taehyung's tiny body sinking into his arms.

When he realized the door was open, Namjoon raised his head, and looked at Jungkook who was nailed to the door, frozen like a stone.

"Oh! Hi Jungkook," Namjoon smiled, rubbing his slightly swollen lips from kissing roughly. "I bid your young man a few million, and he's willing to accompany me for a few hours, right?"

Taehyung, who was still in Namjoon's grip, turned pale when he heard Namjoon's cruel slander.

Jungkook won't believe Namjoon's words right? Jungkook wouldn't believe it would he?

But Jungkook's expression was so hard to read, the boy froze.

"And you know Jungkook, you really have nothing to lose," Namjoon continued, grinning contemptuously at Taehyung. "That kiss was pretty wow."

"No!" Taehyung finally managed to speak, trying to refute Namjoon's words.

"No! Oh my God! Jungkook!"

Taehyung's voice turned into a scream when with lightning speed unexpectedly, Jungkook lunged at Namjoon.

Pulling the boy roughly away from Taehyung, then threw a hard punch at Namjoon's jaw, then his stomach until Namjoon was bent over in pain.

But Jungkook was still not satisfied. He threw another heavy punch to all parts of Namjoon's body, without giving Namjoon a chance to fight back.

"Jungkook! Stop! Please! You can kill him!" Taehyung screamed in panic when Jungkook started beating Namjoon like crazy.

And kept on hitting him, relentlessly no matter that Namjoon was already dropped without putting up a fight. Killing aura that radiates from Jungkook's eyes was terrifying.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed as hard as he could, trying to bring the man back to his senses.

This time it worked, Jungkook stopped. His eyes were wide open, his breath was ragged. Whereas Namjoon's condition was really pathetic, the man lay helpless, his face was full of blood, maybe his nose was broken. And it looks like he's unconscious.