Chapter 1 : He's Jeon Jungkook

Taehyung took a deep breath before opening the door, the big, sturdy door that looked so luxurious and powerful seemed to reflect what was waiting behind it. While calming his pounding heart he opened the door, and when he realized his hands were sweaty, Taehyung smiled wryly.

Like going to face the death penalty, he hissed in his heart.

As he entered he noticed that the room was very large. The atmosphere inside the room was elegant, with the layout from a famous designer and high-class furniture specially ordered for this room. The temperature is set as comfortable as possible and the scent of sandalwood is faintly relaxing.

Everything in this room is really fun, oops!.. wrong, everything is fun except for one thing, and that one thing is a cold figure who sits upright behind the table with the arrogance that reflects as if he is the centre of the world.

Then that look, that look! Very terrible. Those black eyes stared at him with a level of hatred that was so thick.

Taehyung moistened his lips nervously, and waited, and waited. But the man just stared at her silently, maintaining the silence between them.

Taehyung lifted his chin and gave him a "Well I'm here, now what?" look to the man.

The black-eyed furrowed his brows in exasperation at Taehyung's daring behaviour, his mouth thinning.

"I heard you caused a mess in the project this time."

Finally! Taehyung exhaled half relieved half panicked at the man's opening sentence.

"I was just trying to save the situation." Actually Taehyung didn't want to sound so impudent, but the boy's disdainful look couldn't help but bring out a defensive side of him.

"Save situation you say?" The man looked so angry to hear Taehyung's answer.

"You kicked out our most important client, and publicly humiliated him, and you say that was to save the day?"

Taehyung returned the man's ferocious gaze with no less ferocity.

"The person you say is our most important client, seduced and touched one of our SPGs in the middle of the exhibition, do you think I, as the supervisor on duty in the field, should just keep quiet and not defend him?!"

The look of disdain from those black eyes really annoyed Taehyung.

"You work here as a supervisor and a supervisor is in charge of maintaining good relations with potential clients, not kicking them out," the man replied calmly.

"So you think I should forgot morality just for the sake of the company's profit?!"

"Morality will forever be of no benefit, in any case," the black eye shrugged boredly.

Enough already! Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Then I don't want to work in an unscrupulous company, at the earliest this afternoon, you will receive my resignation letter!"

There was a moment of silence, and even if the black-eyed one was shocked by Taehyung's impulsive decision, he managed to hide it well because his expression was unreadable, he just looked at Taehyung with an appraising expression.

It was getting quieter, and Taehyung waited. The tension felt like a string being pulled tight, ready to break.

Then, a smile appeared at the corner of the man's thin lips, even so, the light in his eyes was cruel.

"It's not that easy Mr. Kim, maybe I am the highest leader as well as the owner of this company, but that doesn't mean I don't know every smallest detail of the employees here."