Chapter 4 : Jeon Jungkook's Passion

"Are you really serious about this Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook studied the copy of the contract.

Jungkook raised his eyes and looked at Namjoon, then showed him the contract.

"You think I'm not serious? This deal is worth 500 million man!"

"I can't stop thinking why someone like you who can get anyone you want, would do something like this for a man?! A man so cheap and materialistic that he would openly sell himself to you for money? What's on your mind Boss?"

Jungkook's forehead furrowed, he didn't like Namjoon's words, even though he knew they were true.

"You know how it feels when you see someone and suddenly your whole body wants it?"

Jungkook smiled at Namjoon's skeptical expression, of course Namjoon didn't know, he himself felt strange about his feelings.

"Leave it. I want him, and I'm still not bored, 500 million means nothing to me."

"But you get bored very easily, in a week you will definitely dump him, and regret this contract."

"But I will still be satisfied because at least I'm not curious anymore," Jungkook answered confidently.

Namjoon shrugged.

"I still don't agree, but this is all your decision, hand over the contract to that man, make sure he signs, give him a copy, then leave the original to me."

Namjoon leaned back in the chair, "This Kim Taehyung, have I seen him before?"

Jungkook shook his head, "He's just an ordinary employee, a field supervisor, you may never see him," he replied firmly.

"Is he that petite young man with the brown mullet hair, innocent face and childlike gaze that was in the exhibition area accompanying his sycophant boss at the time?"

Jungkook immediately alerted, Why does Namjoon remember Taehyung? Did Namjoon also pay attention to Taehyung? Is he also attracted to him? His possessive instincts immediately ready to burst out.

Namjoon laughed at Jungkook's glare.

"Hey hey don't look at me like that, I noticed him because at that time you looked at him so intensely, your gaze seemed like you couldn't get away from him, like a hunter who wants to devour his prey," Namjoon shrugged.

"Other people might not notice it, but I have known you for a long time, and I know how intense you are when you are concentrating on one thing, that night you lost your concentration. That boy caught all your attention, you found it difficult to concentrate on anything else besides him."

Namjoon took a deep breath, "Well if you are involved with this same young man, may god bless you my friend."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Everything happened so fast, Jungkook immediately got the apartment he wanted, a very luxurious apartment with very guaranteed privacy. Taehyung didn't dare to imagine how much it cost, but Jungkook was very relaxed, he said it was all just an investment.

Very efficiently, Jungkook helped Taehyung tidy up his things which of course weren't much, to be moved to the apartment, then finished paying for the boarding house and at the same time said goodbye to his landlady.

The two of them stood in the middle of the very luxurious apartment living room, Jungkook smiled at Taehyung who stood stiffly in the middle of the room.

"Well pretend that this is your own house," he then glanced at his watch "I have to go back to my house, my housekeeper must be wondering where am I and why didn't I call her. Please arrange this apartment according to your taste, if something is missing or you want to add something, just say it."