Chapter 5 : Jung Hoseok

Taehyung was almost late for work, he took a deep breath looking at his watch. Just one minute left.

He immediately stepped into his desk, his colleagues were already busy working.

Taehyung started concentrating too, but his eyes just stared blankly at the computer screen, his mind flashed back to last night's events and he winced. He felt cheap as hell, selling himself to a man and getting carried away by his advances.

It couldn't be helped, the man was the embodiment of Eros, the conqueror of men and women with all his experience and expertise, while Taehyung was making love for the first time.

Lord, forgive my sins. Taehyung closed his eyes and lowered his head before starting to sink into his work.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that either," the whispering voices of the two colleagues next to him caught Taehyung's attention

"It feels like it's not Mr. Jeon."

Hearing the man's name being called, Taehyung couldn't help but strain his ears to listen to their talk.

"Earlier, a group of us after breakfast ran into Mr. Jeon. We just looked down because usually the big boss just glanced out of the corner of his eye, nodded for a second then left indifferently."

The woman breathed in amazement, "But earlier... my gosh! Mr. Jeon even stopped, smiled kindly and asked how we were all," she screamed almost hysterically.

"And that very rare smile... instead of answering him, all of us had our mouths gaping open. Some tried to answer but only choked sounds came out," she continued excitedly.

"Mr. Jeon didn't seem bothered at all by our ridiculous behavior. Instead he chuckled and waved kindly before leaving...a truly unforgettable gift! You think..."

Taehyung stood up and went to the washroom. He could not bear to listen to the worship of the man.

But still he had questions, Taehyung fell silent in front of the washroom door. He thought about the change in Jungkook's attitude at the office, his boss always had a cold, curt face and rarely spoke, many people here both feared and worshiped him because of that attitude.

But why did he turn friendly?

"Thinking of me?"

The voice that was spoken slowly and softly made Taehyung turn around suddenly with a jump in surprise and almost bumped into the person standing behind him.

His eyes immediately met his sharp black eyes, the person in his thoughts.

Why is the he here? In the hallway leading to the washroom on the 3rd floor even though he has his own washroom in his room?

Taehyung unconsciously said his question out loud.

Jungkook laughs, "I'm meeting the head of personnel on the same floor, suddenly wanted to go to the washroom, is that okay?", his voice softened, but then his eyes turned sharp.

And Taehyung recognized that look, the look that...

"Damn! I've missed you so much!"

Jungkook quickly grabbed Taehyung, then kissed him, with passion as if he hadn't kissed in a long time, even though it was only this morning.

The sound of the conversation that was faintly approaching made Taehyung startled, with lightning speed he pushed Jungkook and he half ran into the washroom.

He heard Jungkook's voice kindly replying to the greetings of the people who had just come to the washroom. His voice sounded normal even a little bit of joy tucked in there. Was he amused by his attitude?