Chapter 3 : Price Of 500 Million

Start from the beginning

"Y- yeah I'll finish in a minute," Taehyung replied while looking around, do I have to go out of the bathroom naked?

His eyes scanned the pile of dirty clothes at the thought of putting them on again, and the thought of putting them on when they were almost sopping wet made him shudder.

His smile appeared as he found a pile of dark blue towels in the cupboard beside the sink, and to his luck, not only were the towels, but he found a pair of bathrobes of the same colour. One is large and one is smaller.

He put on a small bathrobe that was still too big on his body with a frown, even the bathroom amenities seemed to be intended for couples, a pair of bathrobes, a pair of toothbrushes and a pair of towels.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror, wow not bad, more than not bad in fact, the robe tightly covered his chest and being too big, the length barely reached his ankles, he looked quite polite even though he was actually wearing nothing else under his bathrobe.

When Taehyung came out of the bathroom, Jungkook was giving instructions to the hotel maid who was setting dinner on the table. The man just raised an eyebrow at Taehyung's sense of wearing a bathrobe, then gave the waiter a tip before he left.

"Sit down, eat first," Jungkook muttered, starting to relax while pointing to the chair in front of him.

Taehyung sat nervously on the chair and stared at the food that was spread on the table. His mouth immediately started to salivate at the sight of such delicious looking dishes, there was a very hot cream soup which must be very good for someone who has been drenched in the rain, then grilled meat with seasoned cheese and sauce which was very appetising, fruit salad and hot chocolate which he must have been for him, because Jungkook was already sipping his coffee.

The man carefully poured the soup in a bowl and handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook doubtfully, and for the first time that day, Jungkook smiled gently at him,

"Come on, eat, I know you're hungry. I'm very hungry myself."

They started eating in silence, out of the corner of his eye, Taehyung carefully glanced at Jungkook and noticed that the man was starting to relax, his jacket had been removed and his shirt button unbuttoned with his tie already unbuttoned, his way of eating was so elegant it made Taehyung embarrassed.

"Taehyung?"

The sound cut through his thoughts so hard that Taehyung almost jumped in surprise.

His eyes twinkled at Jungkook.

"Wh...what?"

"You just stirred your soup, isn't it good?"

Taehyung hastily took a spoonful of soup and swallowed it,

"N-no, I'm just thinking something."

Jungkook smiled, then once again looked at Taehyung's robe, "You're so smart, wearing that robe, so you don't have to appear naked in front of me."

The casual comment almost made Taehyung choke, his cheeks flushed red.

Jungkook took a sip of his coffee while still looking at Taehyung, then put down his cup, "Okay, it's my turn to take a shower, eat as much as you want, then just put it there I'll call the maid to take care of it in 30 minutes." After that, he casually walked into the bathroom.

After taking a sip of his hot chocolate, Taehyung didn't know what else to do, so he sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the television.

A few moments later the waiter came politely and cleared their food. Taehyung just kept quiet a bit embarrassed because he realized his situation of wearing only a bathrobe.