Bai Xia spoke slowly, her voice was sweet and melodious, like cool spring water, which made Li Bing, who was furious, very happy. The anger came and went quickly, and after complaining about her dissatisfaction with Zhou Muyao, she recovered.

    "Yes! You can't ignore her character problems just because she's highly educated! Anyway, I won't deal with her in the future! Alright, Bai Xia, let's go to the dormitory first, take your time on the way." "Well, see you tomorrow

    . "

    After bidding farewell to Li Bing and Wang Fang at the fork in the road, Bai Xia turned and walked towards the family area.

    The small office building where the study class is located is quite a distance from the family courtyard. If you walk from the main road, you have to pass through several areas, and it is almost as long as two laps of the training ground.

    Therefore, Bai Xia, who still doesn't know how to ride a bicycle, usually takes a remote shortcut. It can lead directly to the back door of the family area, but the road conditions are not very good, and there are few people walking, all of which are muddy paths one person wide. Fortunately, it has been sunny and rainless recently, and the dirt road is not muddy.

    "...What? Why?"

    "Hey, don't worry, my uncle said as long as you are obedient..."

    Two voices suddenly came from the quiet and remote road, and Bai Xia's footsteps Immediately stopped at the same spot, presumably it was a young couple who had come for a private meeting. She didn't want to bump into it to cause embarrassment, and she didn't have the habit of listening to the corner, so she moved lightly before turning around and walking back.

    But when he heard the next sentence from that slightly familiar female voice, he stopped in his tracks.

    "Okay then, but I have a normal relationship with Bai Xia, so I may not be able to get any useful news."

    Zhou Muyao twisted in Xu Changping's arms, not saying that she and Bai Xia didn't know each other at all, and didn't even have a word. I said something. But she is not stupid, Xu Changping's uncle suddenly mentioned Captain Pei to her a few days ago, he must be interested in him, no matter what his purpose is, anyway, she is not at a loss, and even got a chance to enter the study class.

    It's just that he didn't expect him to be so anxious that he would try to threaten her in a different way on the first day.

    "What are you talking about, what news are you giving, I just want you to make more friends!"

    Xu Changping put his arms around Zhou Muyao's waist, remembering that when Captain Pei got married, he had seen his wife from afar. Tsk, she was born to be called a seductive beauty, such a beautiful woman who is exiled to an immortal, after being trained|taught, she must be very active in bed!

    Color|Heart suddenly aroused, and he lowered his head to look at Zhou Muyao who had posted over on his own initiative. Beautiful is beautiful, but it is too fast to get it, which is a bit awkward. There is no full banquet, and ordinary meals are fine. He reached out and rubbed her chest rudely, and buried his face in her collar.

    The two of them had a sticky kiss for a while, and then there was the sound of grass rustling from near to far.

    After confirming that the person left, Bai Xia appeared from the corner.

    Eyebrows furrowed, Zhou Muyao?

    Zhou Muyao, who thought she would come to approach her the next day, unexpectedly arrived at the family area in the afternoon of the anxious day.