Not to mention whether eating the vegetables she grows can lead to immortality, but it is no problem to just strengthen the body and refresh the mind.

    After Pei Yancheng went to the army in the afternoon, Wang Xiaolian knocked on the door of Pei's courtyard on time, as if she had made a deal.

    "Have you turned over the land? I didn't see it yesterday. How come so fast!"

    Wang Xiaolian carried the hoe she had prepared, and Fang Xiaobao, who was licking her fingers, was beside her.

    "That's right, Pei Yancheng just turned over at noon."

    Bai Xia picked up the clepsydra under the eaves, filled it with water and continued to sprinkle the vegetable fields.

    "What? How can you let Captain Pei do this! Their men's hands are for big things, so it's appropriate to do these rough jobs!"

    Even though Wang Xiaolian strongly disagreed with Bai Xia's approach, she still spoke in a low voice when she retorted, like It was God who pressed a volume button for her voice, but the maximum value was set so that she could only hear it.

    Really?

    Bai Xia looked down at her own hands, and then thought about Pei Yancheng's rough hands.

    Very sure: "Well, it's quite suitable."

    Wang Xiaolian:  …

    Although both of them are from the countryside, their lives seem to be completely different. Although Big Brother Fang loves her, he doesn't know how to help her with housework. Wang Xiaolian shook her head like a rattle, throwing out the wild thoughts in her mind.

    Thinking of Fang Zijun, she sighed.

    "Brother Fang has been busy late in the past few days. Sometimes when I wake up, I can see the lights in his study. I don't know if my body can bear it after being so tired."

    With Wang Xiaolian's help, Silong The small vegetable field will be watered in a while.

    Taking out the tomato seeds that had grown seedlings before, Bai Xia thought about Pei Yancheng while dividing the plants.

    He seems to be a lot busier recently than before, and finally he won't be like a door god, blocking the door of the study to urge her to go to bed early, but lighting up the lamp to read at night with her, taking out a map to mark from time to time, frowning frequently Straight up. Bai Xia almost thought that he had entered menopause early.

    "Maybe there is a new mission."

    Just as Bai Xia and Wang Xiaolian finished talking, Pei Yancheng and Fang Zijun, who were in an emergency meeting at the division headquarters, received a secret mission.

    The water source in the lower reaches of the Songjiang River was polluted. A family of villagers suffered from poisoning to varying degrees after eating the polluted water source raw. The most serious case was a seven-year-old girl who was sent to the hospital to check her internal organs. Passed away on the third day.

    Originally, the local police were in charge of this case, and they would not report to their military region, but it just so happened that the source of the pollution in the lower reaches of the Songjiang River was precisely because of a sealed iron can.

    The tin can was exactly the same as the one found two months ago in the back mountain of the Shanbei Military Region.

    "Leave tonight?"