Mencius laughed softly and opened his eyes. His eyes couldn't tell what was going on, but it was very different from before. Although there was no hatred and ill-will, it was not as bright and clear as before, as if many deep things were intertwined, making him look like an instant Appearing to grow up.

Song Yingying was overjoyed for him for a while, glad that he came out and grew up, but she felt distressed for a while, because he did not learn a lot of principles slowly, but grew up bloody.

With moisture in her eyes, she hugged his waist and pressed her face against his chest: "You're great. Awesome."

Mencius pushed her out of his arms. In her puzzled eyes, he held her face and kissed her gently.

He was very gentle when he kissed her, but when he touched Song Yingying's lips, he suddenly became rude, like a plunder, fierce and domineering!

Mencius just felt like a thirsty traveler who finally hit a water source and frantically sucked in the water. He kissed his girl, little by little, inch by inch, not letting go of a single corner.

He wanted to swallow her up, but he couldn't bear it. I ate her today, what will I eat later?

He tried to restrain himself while trying to eat her. But even though he tried to suppress himself, Song Yingying still felt that he was fierce.

"Disgusting!" She beat him, "Don't kiss! Don't kiss here!"

There are people around!

Who wants to kiss such a vicious person in the same place!

She beat her a few times before Mencius restrained herself and let go of her.

Seeing her pink cheeks and glittering eyes, she knew that she really liked her, and she felt happy in her heart.

Holding her hand, she said hoarsely, "Let's go."

His eyes glanced coldly at Yan Yumo and Ye Ning. It is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge. He can't beat Yan Yumo now, and Yingying likes him, he must not be impulsive like before, fighting with him with the idea of ​​burning jade and stone.

He wants to save this life to serve his young lady.

"Senior brother..." Ye Ning stopped him and said.

When Song Yingying said "your girl is 10,000 times better than his", Ye Ning heard it and pushed Yan Yumo away.

And Yan Yumo also heard it, and was not in the mood to kiss again. He wants to see, who is so outspoken and dares to say that his woman is not good?

At this moment, Ye Ning felt very uncomfortable, but he didn't want to admit it, so he forced a smile: "Senior brother, don't leave first, Jade Demon and I owe you an apology, let Jade Demon be the host, please and this girl Shall we have a meal?"

"Senior brother, we grew up together. I don't want to alienate you because of this. Jade Demon and I apologize to you. We will still be brothers and sisters in the future, okay?" She looked at him almost pleadingly.

Yingying was disgusted to hear it, and without waiting for Mencius to speak, she said, "No! He's mine! If I don't let him talk to you, he won't be able to talk to you! I can't even look at you in the future! You're dead! Take it easy!"

Mencius lowered his eyes, hiding the smile in his eyes.

Although Ye Ning's words are very disgusting, but Yingying's words are so heart-warming, he can't even be angry with Ye Ning, as long as Yingying likes him. other people? what matters.

"Senior brother..." Ye Ning looked at Meng Zian, "Do you really want to distance yourself from my brother and sister because of a woman?"

Before she could finish speaking, she was interrupted by Yan Yumo: "I won't apologize to him!"