Who does she think she is? He opened his mouth and called the head of Changfengmen, the head of Blood Eagle Gate and his wife to see her?

Why does she say that, what qualifications does she have to say that?

What a whimsical experience!

Looking at Meng Zi'an again, his face was light, but he didn't show any sign of displeasure, and the third senior brother's face also turned cold: "So, wait for the news."

After he finished speaking, he stopped looking at the two of them and left with a flick of his sleeves.

Song Yingying hummed at his back and whispered, "Those who want to bully me in my house are dreaming!"

She didn't say it to the third senior brother on purpose, she just said a sentence to herself, but the third senior brother is a martial arts practitioner with sharp ears and clear eyes, so he immediately heard this sentence in his ears. He was so angry that he quickened his pace and walked away.

Seeing that he was walking much faster, Song Yingying knew that he heard it, and she didn't take it seriously, made a face at him, and then turned around to look at Meng Zi'an.

Seeing that he was also looking at her, with a smile on his face, his eyes were full of smiles, bright and warm. It seems that there are some things she has never seen before, rich and blazing things, slowly surging.

She didn't know what it was. He vaguely guessed what it was, and his back suddenly twitched. Immediately, his eyes widened, and he scolded him fiercely: "You are useless! You are bullied to the top of your head! You want me to stand out for you!"

Meng Zi'an's smile was even more prosperous, and he bowed his hands to her with a clear and grateful voice: "Thank you, Miss, for standing out for me."

Song Yingying was a little happy when she saw that he was acquainted. She put her hands behind her back, raised her chin, and said, "You performed well today. You didn't betray your master and you did your duty very well. Miss Ben is very happy. I'll allow you to have an extra bowl of rice at noon. "

With a smile in his eyes, Mencius nodded, "Thank you, Miss."

He laughed, so handsome that the eyes dazzled, Yingying was a little embarrassed, glared at him, and ran away.

After Mencius waited for her to run away, the smile on his face slowly disappeared, and the temperature in his eyes gradually dropped. He lowered his eyes, spread his hands, and looked at the dry and clear lines on his palms.

Today, if there is no Song Yingying, he will probably cause a catastrophe.

He almost attacked the third senior brother. At that moment, he had a strong killing intent towards Third Senior Brother in his heart.

A strong anger and hatred spewed out of his chest, almost overwhelmed his sanity, and he almost did something with unpredictable consequences.

Fortunately, there is her.

He remembered that she stood up for him imposingly, that they bullied him, that they owed him an explanation, and there was a warm feeling in his heart. Yes, he is a man, so his heart is not his heart, and his feelings are not feelings? His long-standing ideal is to join hands with his partner to join hands in the arena and join hands with two swords.

The third senior brother called him "why worry about being without a wife"? He smiled lowly.

How ridiculous. How ridiculous.

When Mencius had money, he planned to buy some more clothes and shoes. He was a teenager, and he was accompanied by fresh and pretty girls, so he naturally wanted to dress up decently.