Song Yingying's heart lifted immediately.

"What happened in the end?"

The little sister hesitated and said, "The palace master killed her." When she spoke, her eyes were a little dodgy, as if she wanted to say something, but she didn't know whether to say it or not.

"What are you hesitating about?" Song Yingying shook her.

The little sister said: "The palace lord stabbed her with hundreds of swords, and her whole body was stabbed to a **** mess." She paused, "Yingying, if you want to be with him, don't betray him."

Her eyes are very complicated, and some sympathy is mixed in it.

Song Yingying understood what she meant and nodded, "Yes."

She was also shocked. I never thought that Yin Zhuo had such a cruel side. Hundreds of swords, and stabbed with his own hands, he didn't even want his identity and face.

She went to see Yin Zhuo.

Yin Zhuo, with half of his chest bare, was wrapping a bandage on himself with one hand. Although he was wrapped around one hand, his movements were very skilled, as if he had done it a thousand times.

Seeing her come in, he was startled for a moment, then lowered his head, wrapped the rest, and then gathered up his clothes.

He was sitting on the head of the bed, his eyes lowered, and he said nothing.

Song Yingying walked over slowly, sat beside the bed, and looked at his thin and pale face.

"you……"

"I……"

They spoke at the same time and stopped at the same time.

After a while, Yin Zhuo said, "Have you heard?"

"Yeah." Song Yingying nodded.

He raised his eyes and looked directly at her without hiding, his eyes were unfamiliar and cruel: "The person who betrayed me will not end well!"

Song Yingying looked directly at him, her voice calm: "If you don't betray me, I won't betray you."

Back to the beginning, the moment he bought her, he said that he hated betrayal the most, and she answered the same way.

The two stared at each other for a long while, then gradually, Yin Zhuo took the lead in lowering his head.

His fingers slowly tightened, and he said in a low voice, "I didn't want to care about him. What does he have to do with me? But I thought, if Yingying finds out, she must hate me and feel that I am cold-hearted. Love is not chivalrous enough."

Song Yingying's heart tightened, her throat choked a little when she looked at his pale appearance.

"You are amazing." She said sincerely, "You are different from her. She cares about innocent lives in vain, but you protect innocent lives. You are great!"

Seeing that he raised his head and looked at her with soft and moist eyes, he couldn't help reaching out and touched his head: "Zhuzhuo is a great hero!"

Almost as soon as his fingers touched his hair, he grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his arms. He hugged her tightly, burying his head in her shoulder.

It didn't take long for Yingying to feel wet in the pockets of her shoulders.

"You—" She wanted to push him away to see if he was crying, but he hugged him tightly, unable to move at all.

He didn't want her to see his embarrassment and weakness. Song Yingying pouted in her heart, isn't this the ostrich mentality? She knew that he was crying, what was the difference between seeing or not?