He wants her to like him, and then tells her it's all a lie to her, he doesn't like her at all. He did this just to let her know that all the men in the world are bad. The people she thought were good were actually bad people.

But it was really up to now, and the last step could be completed, but he was a little unable to speak.

He looked at the rainbow hanging on the top of the two mountains in the distance, so beautiful, and said to himself, wait a minute, it can't be today, let her be happy for a while. When he got back, he told her.

"I'm thirsty." Song Yingying hung around his neck and acted coquettishly with him, "Take me to the carriage to drink water."

Yin Zhuo lowered his head and looked at her smiling like a flower. Four words appeared in his mind - cute and lovely.

Looking into her eyes again, he saw pure and pure eyes, full of happiness, his heart shrank fiercely, and he took a deep breath.

For the first time, he had some doubts, did he do something wrong?

It's so hard to hurt a lovely, beautiful person.

"Okay!" Yingying shook his neck, "I'm very light, you can even push a carriage, just hug me!"

Yin Zhuo didn't say a word, put one arm around her waist, and walked straight to the carriage with her arms in her arms.

Song Yingying hangs around his neck as if she is on a swing, giggling: "Drink water!"

Yin Zhuo heard her lively and happy voice, and felt even more annoyed, pursed her lips and threw her into the carriage: "Drink."

"Humph!" Song Yingying pouted at him, "Why is it so fierce? Isn't it just for you to hug me?"

He picked up the water bag, took two sips, and handed it to him: "Are you drinking?"

Kissing is really easy to be thirsty, and she doesn't feel that much effort. She doesn't know why she is so thirsty and her mouth is dry.

Yin Zhuo took it and took a few sips.

When the water bladder was put away, Song Yingying grabbed her fingers and looked at him again hesitantly: "Would you like to kiss again?"

I want to kiss again! Not enough kisses at all! It's not too much to be intimate with the person you like!

Song Yingying even wanted to take off his clothes and kissed him by touching his expected chest to be a lustful woman. But she didn't dare to say, they just kissed, take it slow!

Yin Zhuo lowered his eyes, slowly leaned over to approach her, pinched her chin with two fingers, and moved towards her lips...

When it was about to be posted, he said, "No."

Then pushed her away.

Song Yingying, who was tricked again, stood up in anger and beat him fiercely: "You bastard!"

Yin Zhuo lifted her off the carriage with one hand: "Are you hungry?"

"A little." Song Yingying rubbed her stomach, "We have been out for so long, and we haven't eaten yet."

There are small snacks on the carriage, but it does not stop hunger.

"Is there any prey here?" Song Yingying asked him.

Yin Zhuo turned his ears slightly, listened for a moment, and said, "There is a river nearby, there should be fish, let's go and have a look."

"Okay!" Song Yingying hugged his arm happily, "Then let's go!"