Thinking of this, Song Yingying turned her head sharply—

"What are you doing?!" Yin Zhuo, who was wearing trousers, turned around suddenly, and was so shocked that she almost wore the wrong trouser leg!

He blushed and covered his legs with his pants, glaring at her: "Turn over!"

"A little bit." Song Yingying grimaced at him, glanced at the straight and slender outline under the fabric, and turned her head away contentedly.

How could she be at a loss? Must not!

Get started first! She took advantage of him first! If he wants to take advantage of her again in the future, she won't suffer any loss, it can only be considered a draw!

Thinking like this, she became happy and hummed a song.

Yin Zhuo was afraid that she would suddenly turn around again, so she didn't move for a while, staring at the back of her head for a while, making sure that she really wouldn't look back, so she hurriedly put on her clothes.

After wearing it, I still feel uncomfortable.

I feel at a loss again.

Although he was lucky enough to escape and didn't lose his first kiss, he was seen by her!

The more you think about it, the more painful it is.

When attacking others in the past, even the cunning and cunning owner of Jingyun Villa, he never suffered such a big loss! At most, give the old fox a touch!

But this time, his hands were about to be played with by her, and she even looked at his legs!

Yin Zhuo drooped her face, and ignored Song Yingying.

Song Yingying smiled and leaned over again: "Zuo Zhuo, my dear, big baby, shall I comb your hair?"

His hair was still wet. Although Song Yingying wiped it with a handkerchief, it was no longer dripping and was still damp. Paste on the back, strange stuffy.

Yin Zhuo was a little moved.

"Why are you here?" Song Yingying patted her leg, "Come on your pillow, I'll brush it slowly, wipe it again, and I'll brush it for you when it's dry, okay?"

Yin Zhuo looked at her legs under her skirt. Although he can't see it, it's good to have a pillow. He suffered a big loss just now, and he has to make up for it.

"Yeah." He replied and lay down.

Song Yingying picked up the comb and brushed him bit by bit, then took a dry handkerchief and gently wiped his hair.

Her movements were gentle and patient, Yin Zhuo was a little sleepy because of her, and she closed her eyes unconsciously.

Raindrops fell on the carriage, making a crackling sound. He rested on his soft legs, the tip of his nose lingered with an unknown faint sweet fragrance from her body, he just felt like he was sinking into the clouds, his whole body was light and indescribably comfortable.

After an unknown amount of time, Yin Zhuo suddenly opened his eyes.

The light is a little bright, like the sun is coming out. When he heard it again, the rain stopped.

"Are you awake?" Song Yingying smiled and poked him in the face.

Yin Zhuo stared at her blankly, unable to recover for a while, and the whole person was still immersed in the comfortable and relaxed atmosphere just now. After a while, he frowned and sat up on one hand: "How long have I slept?"

"Half an hour?" Song Yingying thought for a while, then shook her head, "I don't know, I also fell asleep."

When she saw him falling asleep, she was bored, so she also fell asleep leaning against the wall of the carriage. However, she woke up earlier than him.