"Sit down." He said, sitting back by himself, looking at the leftovers on a table with a look of disgust, "Someone!"

After a while, the guy came in, and Yin Zhuo asked him to collect the food and bring a new table.

Only then did he roll up his sleeves and eat slowly.

Song Yingying held her cheeks and watched him eat: "Sister, you look so good when you eat, and you look good in men's clothes."

The same set of manners can actually be applied to both men and women. It is amazing that men are not masculine when they are dressed, and women are not rough when they are dressed.

"My son." He said lightly without raising his eyes.

Song Yingying smiled and said, "Okay, son."

Yin Zhuo's heart calmed down a little. As she was eating, she heard her say again: "I have called my sister, the palace master, and the son. I don't know what new names will be called in the future?"

He paused, raised his eyes, and saw her looking at him curiously: "Does the son have another identity?"

Yin Zhuo was too lazy to pay attention to her and lowered his head to eat.

After eating gracefully, he asked the waiter to put away the plate, cleaned his hands, and wiped his hand ointment before looking at her and said, "Why don't you ask me why I dress up as a woman?"

Originally, if people asked him, he would never say it, and he would be angry.

But she wasn't curious at all, as if the actions he thought were important and contained special symbols had no meaning at all, making people unhappy.

"Because you hate men." Song Yingying said, "Of course you don't want to dress up as a man."

"Aren't you curious why I hate men?" he asked again.

Song Yingying hesitated, but did not speak immediately.

She was actually curious. The book doesn't say why he hates men so much. But she thought about it, it must be something happened to him, or the people around him, that he hated men.

But this kind of thing is too secret, the relationship is not close enough, and it is difficult to explore. Even if the relationship is close, it is actually difficult to ask, and it will touch the most embarrassing part of the heart.

She hesitated and said, "If you want to say it, I want to hear it."

"I don't want to say it." Yin Zhuo said immediately.

Song Yingying pouted, not feeling strange at all, and rolled her eyes at him.

Yin Zhuo laughed instead, and asked her again, "Why aren't you afraid of me?" He was very curious. There were no women he picked up before who didn't fear him. When he met others, he would always be afraid of him, such as Yu Yu. Shi, even if he helped her, she was still afraid of him. Both men and women fear him.

Only Song Yingying was different, she was never afraid of him, not afraid of him from the first sight.

At that time, he thought that she didn't know who he was, and that the newborn calf was not afraid of tigers, so he was not afraid of him. After getting acquainted with him later, she was more than not afraid of him, she was simply daring, dared to ask him to squeeze walnuts, dare to pinch his face, and even dared to yell at him, pointing at his nose and calling him an idiot.

Simply incredible.

Song Yingying was embarrassed. She felt that he probably made the mistake of "Woman, you are so different and attracted the attention of this palace master".