Yin Zhuo lowered her eyes and looked at her sleeves that were dyed red, her heart tightened inexplicably. Take out a bottle of gold sore medicine and throw it at her feet.

"Dou Diu Diu, you know it's lost!" Song Yingying wanted to cry in pain. Seeing that he was on a high shelf, she even threw the medicine bottle at her feet, and she was so angry that the top of her head was smoking, "Come here! Let me deal with it. Wounds! I won't!"

The main thing is that she can't do it.

She couldn't even pluck her eyebrows, let alone tear open the blood-soaked sleeves and open the wound.

She couldn't stop crying, but with the tears filling her eyelashes, Yin Zhuo's throat tightened, she said nothing, got out of bed, and half-knelt on the ground to treat her wound.

She is a little girl who has never seen the sinister nature of the rivers and lakes. She wanted to help him today, but he misunderstood her and hurt her. Yin Zhuo felt uncomfortable, and said in a low voice, "Be patient."

Use as light a force as possible to treat her wound.

Song Yingying turned her head away, neither looking at him nor at the wound.

"My dear baby, don't cry, Dad will help you minimize the pain." At this time, the system came out, "At most, it will not exceed being bitten by mosquitoes, you trust Dad!"

Song Yingying hummed.

"My dear baby is suffering, my father's heart is broken, woo woo woo..."

"Shut up!"

The mind became quiet.

Song Yingying felt that the pain in her arm was really gone, she only had a slight feeling, and could feel that he tore her sleeve and poured the wound medicine on it. She turned her head and glared at him: "Take it easy!"

Yin Zhuo is already the lightest. He has never been so careful in his life, lest it hurt her and sweat on the tip of his nose. However, he felt guilty in his heart, and he couldn't say anything, he just said, "Okay, I'll be lighter."

Seeing that his attitude was acceptable, Song Yingying continued to murder him: "Tell me, are you stupid?"

The veins on Yin Zhuo's forehead burst forth, pursing her lips and ignoring her.

"You are so stupid! You are stupid! I can't believe that the palace master of the Heartless Palace can be such a stupid person! He has no brains! You don't trust your partners at all! You must have no friends, right?"

Yin Zhuo, who has never had friends: "..."

He doesn't want to make friends.

"Because of your stupidity, I was stabbed in vain, and I don't know if it will leave a scar? I didn't have any scars on my body!" Song Yingying almost stabbed him in the forehead to train him.

Yin Zhuo wanted to reprimand her, but was afraid that she would make more trouble, so he just pretended he couldn't hear her, and while bandaging her wound, he said, "There is no water here, just deal with it briefly, we will leave at dawn and find a place to deal with it for you. Wound."

Song Yingying rolled on the ground and was stabbed again, naturally embarrassed. Yin Zhuo is no better than her. At this moment, her hair is messed up, her clothes are torn, and there are a few scratches on her face. The image of that elegant and beautiful beauty is gone.

At this moment, it was as quiet as a chicken, and it seemed a little pitiful. Song Yingying was out of anger, so she stopped scolding him, snorted, and turned her head to stop talking.