He tossed and turned, unable to sleep.

Song Yingying slept in the middle of the night and was pushed awake. In the darkness, seeing a figure standing beside the bed was still very scary. She was so frightened that she was completely sleepy.

"Sister, are you back?" She sat up, looked up at him and asked, "Sister, where have you been?"

Yin Zhuo didn't answer her question, but asked, "What did you say to make men afraid of me?"

Song Yingying's movement of putting on clothes paused. He turned his head and looked at him suspiciously.

Get out of bed and turn on the light.

Then sit back on the edge of the bed and look him up and down a few times. I saw that there was no trace of blood on his body, and he looked full of anger. He sneered: "Where did my sister go before? Why did you come back?"

Deliberately leaving her behind and not even saying an apology or explanation after coming back, the crime is one more level!

Yin Zhuo frowned displeasedly: "The poison pill won't let you eat it."

"Why?" Song Yingying raised her eyebrows and asked.

Yin Zhuo's teeth itch again. He has apologized politely, what else does she want? He is the palace master! Does she have any dignity in her eyes?

Looking at her round eyes again, sitting on the edge of the bed with Erlang's legs crossed, looking like an uncle, her face suddenly sank: "How about the manners I teach you?"

"Humph!" Song Yingying continued to cross Erlang's legs, "I unilaterally announced my withdrawal from the Palace of Love, you can't control me!"

No matter how angry he was with her, he was just running away from home. Song Yingying was no longer afraid of him, looked at him arrogantly and said, "Apologize first, or I won't talk to you!"

Yin Zhuo laughed angrily, leaned down, pinched her chin with two fingers, and said softly, "I have a hundred ways to tell you that you can't survive or die. Are you sure you want to anger me?"

Song Yingying looked at the elegant face he approached. In the dim light, his skin was so delicate that no pores could be seen. It stands to reason that boys after puberty will have rougher skin than girls. She boldly stretched out her hand and pinched his cheek: "If you dare to touch one of my fingers, you will never know what you want to know!"

Yin Zhuo's pupils dilated for a moment, and then **** added strength: "Song Yingying! You really don't know how to write the word 'die'?"

How dare you pinch him!

pinch him?

He is the palace lord! Who gave her the guts?

When the words fell, her face suddenly hurt, and she said fiercely: "Will you try to pinch me again?"

Yin Zhuo pinched her chin, and she pinched his face, competing with each other to see who would admit defeat first.

"Sister, I'm not afraid of being ugly. I dare to go out even with a black face, do you dare?" Song Yingying stretched out another hand, pinched the other side of his face, and squeezed hard!

Yin Zhuo's face hurts a lot, and his head hurts even more.

He really can't take her!

She is not afraid of him, what can he do? punish her? Really punish her by those means? If he could do it, he would have slapped her to death long ago, how could there be a current situation?

Yin Zhuo felt that he was crazy, and he actually asked a little maid to ride over his head. He gritted his teeth and said, "Did you play me?"

Otherwise, why can't he do anything to her?