If he asked her to go on a mission, she would just do it at her discretion. Anyway, tell her to break up people's marriages, she doesn't do it.

Yin Zhuo looked at her innocent appearance and pondered in her heart. What should I ask her to do? Destroy bad men like other disciples? But she was so full of her own ideas that she didn't listen to him, so how could she be at ease asking her to go out to do errands?

Punish her? Tell her to be obedient, listen to his words, and do a good job as a disciple? Thinking like this, he remembered with hindsight that he hadn't poisoned her yet.

When each disciple entered the door, he would give them a unique poison pill. This was the measure he took after several disciples betrayed him one after another. When he took Song Yingying by his side, he somehow forgot.

At this moment, I remembered, took out the pill and handed it to her: "Take it."

"What?" Song Yingying looked at the small pill, sniffed, and asked him curiously.

She's not sick or ill, why did he give her medicine?

"The unique poison pill of the Heartless Palace." Yin Zhuo said lightly, "If you dare to betray me in the future, you will be poisoned, and you can't survive and die."

Song Yingying suddenly remembered that there is indeed such a thing in the book, receiving an antidote once a month, if he betrayed him, the antidote would not be given out, and the pain would be worse than death.

"Don't eat." She decisively refused.

Yin Zhuo was stunned for a moment: "What did you say?"

"I won't eat it!" she said loudly, "You promised me that you would not beat me, scold me, or enslave me. If you feed me this now, isn't that just to enslave me? I don't want it!"

Yin Zhuo once again remembered what he promised her when he bought her. Did she think long-term so early?

Did she have a plan, or was she unintentional? A fifteen-year-old girl, why would she have such a scheming?

Surprised and suspicious, he stepped forward abruptly, grabbed her neck and asked, "Who sent you?"

He suspected that she was a spy of another sect, and deliberately walked into his field of vision to mix with him.

Song Yingying was pinched so hard to breathe, she slapped his hand hard: "Are you crazy?"

Who else could she have sent? Isn't that his dear father? He also asked her to fall in love with him, a ghostly love! Feeding her poison pills and strangling her neck, he is now a negative score in her heart! minus one hundred!

The system wiped away tears in the void: "Bao'er, you have suffered. After my father died, I won't leave a dime to this calf."

Song Yingying angrily said, "You have a broken legacy!"

"Although Dad has no inheritance, Dad has this heart! Bao'er, do you feel Dad's heart?"

Song Yingying was too lazy to care about it, and scratched Yin Zhuo's hand vigorously: "If you don't let go, I'll be angry!"

Seeing that Yin Zhuo was not loose, he took out the incense he carried with him and sprinkled it on him.

Yin Zhuo immediately released her and took a few steps back.

Appearance unknown.

"Apologize!" Song Yingying akimbo angrily, looked at him and said, "Otherwise I will quit the sect!"

Yin Zhuo said lightly: "Entering my Heartless Palace, life is a person in my Heartless Palace, and death is a ghost in my Heartless Palace."

Want to quit? There are no doors.