For example, if the other person is particularly handsome, she can allow his skin to be slightly darker. If he is particularly good, she can allow him to be a little less handsome.

Yin Zhuo looked at her with a half-smile, and said, "Let's go. There aren't enough servants in the villa, so go and help."

In fact, I want her to walk around and meet people, preferably to meet the young masters of aristocratic families, to open her eyes. It is best to have a spring heart sprouting, so that he can cultivate in the next step.

Song Yingying didn't think about it so much. She ate and drank at Jingyun Villa every day. She lived in Jingyun Villa, and she felt that she should help others, so she went.

Carrying tea, passing water, cleaning up, running errands, just do these chores.

"Who did you meet today?" Yin Zhuo would ask her when she came back.

Song Yingying said to him: "I saw the two young masters of Zhujian Villa, their skin is a little rough, I guess they are smoked by fire every day? But they are very nice, a little sister overturned the tea, and they didn't say anything. Still soothing."

"The lady from Feihu Village is so beautiful! Only when I saw her did I know what 'Autumn Water Cuts Eyes' is!"

"The son of Fengyu Pavilion is a little frivolous. He whispered in my ear and wanted to touch my shoulder, but I slipped away."

She talked about everything, but Yin Zhuo only wanted to hear the last sentence: "Well, he is the kind of man who is bad on the surface, not worth mentioning. What you should be wary of is the son of Zhujian Villa, like this man. Seems to be honest and honest, so there is no way to guard against it.”

Song Yingying is embarrassed, she only thinks that he has persecution paranoia, and who offends the gentleman of Zhujian Villa's honest appearance?

With the convening of the event, people from all walks of life became familiar with Jingyun Villa, and gradually some people came to hook up with Song Yingying, wanting to have a spring breeze with her, and some promised her that she would redeem her life and take her with her for a lifetime.

After Song Yingying returned, she angrily said to Yin Zhuo, "Do they think I'm stupid?"

There was no sincerity in her eyes, and she actually tried to win her trust. She felt that her IQ had been insulted: "It's too much!"

Yin Zhuo was a little speechless for a while.

He had expected today's scene. She thought she would be angry with the frivolity of those people, but she did not expect that she was angry that they regarded her as a fool. A little novel in his heart, he asked her, "Who is there?"

One after another, those sons who touched Song Yingying's shoulder, touched her little hand, and spoke frivolously to her, all had bad luck.

Some were bitten on the hands by snakes, some suffered from bad stomachs, and some suddenly got stiff and could not be cured. In short, they suffered.

Song Yingying immediately guessed what was going on. She moved to Yin Zhuo and said, "Thank you, sister! Sister, you look the most beautiful in protecting your shortness!"

She was very attentive, pouring tea and water for Yin Zhuo, and pinching his shoulders and beating his back.

Yin Zhuo was very useful and said to her, "It's too late for you to learn martial arts now, but I can teach you Mixiang."

Most of the female disciples in the Heartless Palace did not have any martial arts skills, all because it was too late to practice martial arts. He taught them to use incense and poison to protect themselves. After all, what they have to do is to teach bad men a lesson, not to lose their lives.