"Is this the little maid that Miss Yin picked up a few days ago?" The owner of the village saw Song Yingying, but his eyes lit up.

As clever as Yin Zhuo, he saw it immediately. He scolded inwardly, this old fox, he was not fooled when he seduced him several times. Now that I see Song Yingying, my heart is moved.

In addition to cursing, he couldn't help but feel a little proud. This is a good seedling he picked up and cultivated as the next head. The owner of the village fell in love with her because of his good eyesight.

He glanced at Song Yingying, who was politely talking to the villa owner, and secretly said, this girl has not learned anything at a young age, but even an old fox like the villa owner is moved, showing that she is talented.

It's a pity, however, that she is good everywhere, but she doesn't agree with the teachings of the sect very much.

"Miss Yin teaches very well." After speaking to Song Yingying for a few words, the owner of the village looked at Yin Zhuo and praised, "Miss Yingying is sensible and well-behaved. It's a small family's daughter."

Even Yingying called out, this old man is not ashamed! Yin Zhuo's eyes were slightly cold, and he said indifferently: "The village master is praised."

After two more words, the village owner left. Before leaving, he specially said to Song Yingying, "Miss Yin has some skills. You can follow her and learn from her. If there is something wrong with the reception, you don't have to bear it. Just come and look for me."

If Yin Zhuo really has any shortage or inconvenience, he should ask the steward to ask. However, the owner of the village said that it would be too polite to ask Song Yingying to find him directly.

Song Yingying hadn't noticed anything yet, but Yin Zhuo could see it through. But he didn't say anything, he had other thoughts in his mind.

A few days later, Yin Zhuo received news from the door and went out to do errands. Song Yingying stayed in the yard alone, practicing the piano.

After practicing for a while, the village owner sent someone to ask her to go.

Song Yingying went.

After seeing the villa owner, there was nothing else to do, so I asked her, how is Yin Zhuo recently? Is it okay to live in the village? How is Yingying? She used to be a girl from a good family, but now she's a maid, can you still adapt?

It's not about Yin Zhuo, it's about Song Yingying, and even more so.

Song Yingying was a little puzzled. The owner of the villa had taken a fancy to Yin Zhuo, but was too embarrassed to say it? I also remembered that in the original plot, the owner of the villa had never been seduced by Yin Zhuo, and he had no clue.

She didn't think about herself at all. In other words, sometimes I feel wrong, but I feel that I am sensitive.

When Yin Zhuo came, he scolded her angrily when he saw her: "Damn! I told you to look at Rouge, but you came to be lazy! The Rouge I did so well was all condensed into lumps, and two days of hard work were wasted!"

When the owner heard it, he thought that Yin Zhuo had done something with rouge, and asked Song Yingying to watch it, but Song Yingying was called by him and was delayed. I don't want to delay Miss Yin's affairs. I'm really sorry. But this can't be blamed on Miss Yingying, Miss Yin, don't get angry, I will ask the steward to give you a few boxes of rouge."

Yin Zhuo's temper was very big: "What kind of rouge is better than what I made myself? Does the owner know, what materials did I choose? I used four Nanzhu only, which were finely ground into powder. The filter yarns are all pretty..."