and found nothing.

She is still her, with one nose and two eyes.

"Yeah! It's much more beautiful! Thank you, Sister Palace Master!" She said excitedly and gratefully.

Yin Zhuo nodded lightly and walked to the other side: "Come here, I will teach you how to play the piano."

Song Yingying quickly followed.

"Everything you need to learn about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting," he said. "As a woman, if you want to impress men, sticking to the past is the best way. You are beautiful, just stand there, and men will naturally rush to her. "

Speaking of this, his tone contained an irresistible sneer: "It's like a fly, it can't be beaten away."

Song Yingying looked at him and felt that he had forgotten that he was also a man.

However, she liked his dogma very much. If he really used the "posting" style to train her, she was afraid that she would strangle him to death.

"Sister, not everyone will jump up." She emphasized her opinion again.

Yin Zhuo was tuning the violin. His fingers were long and white, and they looked particularly beautiful on the strings. Hearing this, he looked up and said, "You want to talk about your father again?"

He had a mocking look on his face. Her father, even though he treated her mother well during her lifetime, wasn't it because of poverty? After his death, he was so tired that his daughter sold her body to bury him. As long as he has a little money, she thinks he can still hold it?

"When my father walks on the street and sees beautiful women, he will go there too." Song Yingying said honestly, "My mother only looks at young boys."

Yin Zhuo didn't expect her to say this, and raised her brows in surprise.

"You're right, when you become good, you will attract others." Song Yingying said, "but not everyone will jump on it. My father will not, and neither will my mother. They will see it, but they know the bottom line. Where."

Her parents are the kind of people who won't hide their human weakness and inferiority from each other, but they will try to control it and never allow themselves to do anything out of line.

Song Yingying once said to them: "This is not love! If you really love each other, you don't want to look at others! 'Xishi is in the eyes of a lover', only the other person is the most beautiful!"

Then I was laughed at by my mother: "Tell me this when you are forty years old."

Song Yingying is only fifteen years old now. She can't understand the love of middle-aged people, but she thinks that even middle-aged people have parents like her who stick to the bottom line and protect their love, even their own daughters.

It is very wrong for Yin Zhuo to overturn everyone with such a single pole!

Yin Zhuo looked at her innocent appearance, lowered her eyes, continued to adjust the sound of the piano, and said lightly: "That's because the temptation is not enough. If the peerless beauty is posted, your father can still hold it?"

Song Yingying was a little annoyed.

She stared at him with a light-hearted look, and suddenly she had the urge to learn his skills, and then seduce him, and when he liked her, she said to him: "There is no good thing in the world! You like me now, but you will definitely be like other men. If you have a stunning beauty posted, you will not be able to control it! I don't believe you! I won't be with you!"

But think about it.

If she did such an irrational thing, she would be stupid.

"Why didn't you speak?" Yin Zhuo raised his head and asked.

Song Yingying snorted: "Sister, if you try harder, the sky will be pierced by you!"

He heard what she meant. She was saying that people's family was good, and it was his excessive external force that broke the balance. No matter how hard he tried, it would not be difficult to pierce the sky.

She was mocking him. But Yin Zhuo was not angry and said to her, "Sit down and I'll teach you how to play the piano."

She was still young, had no experience, and had not seen many people. It is understandable that there will be such an idea.

After a period of time, there will be a grand event in Jingyun Villa, and people from all walks of life will come, and many of them are famous young talents in the arena. He will take advantage of this time to teach her a good lesson, and then when the event comes, he will take her around. She is beautiful and has a good personality, and there must be many young talents who like her.

He let her see what would happen to those young talents who said they liked her, but faced temptation behind their backs?

The best young men in the arena are all here, and they can't control it. How long will she have stupid thoughts?

For a time, he was not in a hurry to seduce the owner of Jingyun Villa. In order not to be seduced and cause some trouble, I can't stay.

Song Yingying saw that he was teaching her how to learn the piano honestly every day. Although she was glad that he didn't do anything, it was also very strange, so she scolded her from the side. Yin Zhuo was frank and told her the reason.

On the same day, Song Yingying played the piano and sang "Love is Just a Word".

"I'm going over mountains and mountains for you, but I don't want to see the scenery."

"I miss you, I can't help myself."

"I hope you don't forget, I will always protect you, no matter the blow of wind and rain, with all my heart."

When she sang, the expression on her face was soft and cheerful, with a clear longing.

Yin Zhuo listened to the sound of the piano quietly, his eyes dark and incomprehensible.

The author has something to say: Yin Zhuo: ignorant girl! This palace lord will definitely pull you back from the wrong way!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels

Supernatural Rebirth Genius Girl Diviner

4.3 (23 votes) - 2.4M viewsGiven A Second Chance: Time for Revenge!

2.8 (5 votes) - 443.5K viewsShrank to a 3-Years-Old Child

4.6 (64 votes) - 638.2K viewsView more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com