Song Yingying walked over.

"Bring a stool here." Yin Zhuo motioned forward.

Song Yingying moved a round stool and sat in front of him: "Palace Master, what are your orders?"

"Sit and don't move." Yin Zhuo said, opened a small box, and took out a small silver tweezers, "If you are afraid, close your eyes." After that, he took the tweezers and went to her face.

Song Yingying was startled and leaned back: "Sister, what are you doing?"

"Trim your eyebrows." Yin Zhuo's eyes swept across her eyebrows, "The eyebrows are good, but there are a few stray hairs, just get rid of them."

Song Yingying was so frightened that she moved back on the stool: "Sister, don't you need to pull it out? You can just scrape it off!"

Just like the hairs on her arms and legs, aren't they all shaved off?

She won't pull it out! It hurts!

"Sit down!" Yin Zhuo shouted in a deep voice.

Song Yingying looked at his irresistible expression and wanted to cry without tears. Knowing that he couldn't escape, he lifted the stool and sat back down.

"Sister, why don't I pull it out myself?" she finally said. If she pulled it out by herself, it might not be so painful. Asking others to pull it out is always a little scary.

Yin Zhuo didn't answer her, and put a hand on her shoulder, like a boulder pressing down, she couldn't move. Had to sit on a stool and let him pluck his eyebrows.

Every time she pulled it, Song Yingying's body tightened.

"Don't frown!" he shouted again.

Song Yingying burst into tears: "Sister, it's not that I have to frown, it hurts."

Is it purely conditioned reflex?

Yin Zhuo frowned, let go of her, sat back a little, looked at her twice, suddenly stretched out his fingers like electricity, and clicked on her acupuncture point.

Now Song Yingying can't even frown.

With tears in her eyes, Yin Zhuo plucked her messy eyebrows clean.

"Not bad." After completing a project, Yin Zhuo's face showed a slight satisfaction, and he took out rouge, eyebrow pencil, etc. from his box, and began to apply makeup to Song Yingying.

He put on makeup very carefully. Moreover, Song Yingying looked at the cosmetics he used were very light. Looking at the light makeup on his own face, he couldn't help thinking, this is still a "no makeup" expert. It is obvious that he has gone up one layer after another, but it gives the impression that he has gone up a little bit.

Such a delicate boy made Song Yingying a little ashamed. She is the girl! Why is he rougher than him?

At least, she can't remember taking care of her feet!

Song Yingying, who was sitting at the door with her back to the inside, took off her socks to take care of her feet, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Every inch of the body should be taken care of." Behind him, the delicate voice of the palace lord came from behind, "Even the most inconspicuous feet should be taken care of as if they were your own face."

Song Yingying burst into tears: "Yes, I remember."

Dare not to remember? The disgust in his eyes is almost ashamed!

Finally, Song Yingying also became a delicate girl.

After brushing it clean, removing the hair, and putting on makeup again, Xiao Zhu Luo looked into the bronze mirror and found that...