In order to act realistically, Song Yingying took two steps and turned back, looking reluctant to part.

Yin Zhuo asked her, "Your father treats you well?"

"Yeah." Song Yingying nodded, "Very good. He treats me and my mother very well."

Yin Zhuo doesn't like to hear about the love of husband and wife, so his face is not very good now.

Song Yingying said deliberately: "Before my mother left, he treated my mother better than me. Every morning, he got up early to buy my mother buns and porridge from the next street. Then boil a pot of warm water and wait for my mother to get up and wash her face. Rain or shine, it never stops. Sometimes when he gets sick and can't get up, he asks me to go, even if it rains."

"Bastard!" Yin Zhuo cursed.

Song Yingying hit him immediately: "Why are you scolding my father?"

Yin Zhuo never thought that a newly bought little maid would dare to beat him.

The women he bought in the past were all grateful and respectful to him.

What's going on here? He was so surprised that his anger didn't come out. Looking at Song Yingying's angry face, he couldn't help but say, "Your father treats you badly, why did I scold him?"

"Why doesn't he treat me bad?" Song Yingying said. "Give me food, clothes, and raise me up. Isn't he just calling me once in a while to make it easier for him to please his wife? What's the matter?"

Yin Zhuo smiled coldly: "Pretend!"

He doesn't believe that there are really loving couples in the world. In his opinion, men are all bastards, and it is absolutely impossible for a woman to be single-minded. If there is, it is well-dressed.

He turned his head to the side, glanced at Song Yingying's coarse clothes, and said, "Your family is poor, right?"

"Not poor." Song Yingying shook her head.

Yin Zhuo stretched out **** and pinched the patch on her sleeve: "Not poor?"

"It's not poor anyway!" Song Yingying dragged her back.

Her family is just not rich. Definitely not poor.

Yin Zhuo chuckled and asked again, "Is there no money?"

This time, Song Yingying did not refute, but nodded: "Well, not much money."

"That's it." Yin Zhuo raised his eyebrows, "Your father is so poor, he doesn't want to please your mother, and he's not afraid that your mother will run away? If he has money... hehe!"

In fact, his sentence can be said a little more refined, called "a man becomes bad when he has money".

Song Yingying didn't know where his prejudice came from, but she wanted to break his prejudice so that he could look at the world in a normal and inclusive way.

The system asked her to fall in love with him. But Song Yingying feels that love is too mysterious, who knows who will fall in love with whom? Moreover, knowing that he is a character in the book, it is difficult for her to like him. Even if he was standing in front of her alive.

As for what the system said, take a step back and let him fall in love with her, she just needs to be by his side, Song Yingying doesn't agree. That is deceit and immoral.

Therefore, she intends to slowly break his prejudice, let him realize that there are many loving couples in the world, love exists, not all men are bastards, and then help him to find a girl he likes and talk to others Make a promise to each other, get married, and live sweetly.