"Why are you fighting?" Song Yingying frowned.

She thinks, even if Yang Zijin doesn't like Wen Yijia, he won't do it, right? Suspiciously, he stared at Wu Yue.

It was Wu Yue who said "Brother Yang, beat him", and Yang Zijin did it.

"Hey! I still have something to do today! I won't eat with you!" Wu Yue took two steps back and ran away. No matter how Yang Zijin called him, he couldn't come back and ran away in a blink of an eye.

The eaters became Yang Zijin, Song Yingying and Wen Yijia.

During the meal, Yang Zijin still disliked Wen Yijia, even Song Yingying.

Song Yingying persuaded him, "It will be all right. I told you before that it will all get better, Lingling will come back, and Wen Yijia will come back too. Look, one has come back now, isn't it? Lingling will also come back. will be back."

Yang Zijin comforted a little.

She said in total that two people will come back. Now that one has returned, will the other be far away?

His Lingling will come back.

After dinner, the three of them went back to school.

Song Yingying was very embarrassed and said to Wen Yijia, "I don't know when Lingling will be back. She must hurry up."

She can still coax Yang Zijin now. But with the passage of time, people will always change, the greater the hope, the more disappointment that follows, and the more uncontrollable the result will be.

Wen Yijia rubbed her head.

"Why do you like to rub my head like Wu Yue?" She pushed him away unhappily, and then straightened her hair.

Although she is no longer a beautiful girl, she is still a beautiful flower, okay? Gotta give her some image.

"He rubbed you again just now." Wen Yijia said, with a bit of resentment in his voice.

When Song Yingying heard it, she was instantly happy, and rubbed her elbows against him: "What? Are you unhappy? Why are you unhappy? You are my friend, and he is also my friend. What's wrong with friends touching each other's heads? "

She was still angry with him. Because of the stupid things he did, she hadn't fully forgiven him until now. The matter of turning positive, the eight characters have not been written yet. He had to know how wrong he was in the past, and he had better remember it hard and never do it again.

Wen Yijia heard what she meant.

He lowered his eyes and said nothing.

He was born with the appearance of a melancholy little prince, and he didn't need to pretend at all. As long as he slightly pursed his lips and lowered his eyes, he looked like a little daughter-in-law who was angry.

Song Yingying loves to see his air bag! He walked in front with his head held high, let him follow him, and went back to school.

Next comes the review and exam.

Then there is winter vacation.

Yang Zijin did an immoral act. He asked his family to drive to pick him up, and came to the Agricultural University to pick up Song Yingying and Wen Yijia home together. But in the service area halfway down the road, Wen Yijia was left behind by taking the opportunity to go to the bathroom.

"Hmph." He raised his chin, disdainfully explaining.

Song Yingying was a little angry at first, but she got better soon: "Just throw it away, I'm still angry anyway."