Wen Yijia sighed and said a little disappointedly: "Yingying is a little smarter than I thought."

Song Yingying got angry again and beat him: "How stupid do you think of me?"

Seeing that there were not many people around, Wen Yijia suddenly bent down, carried her up, and ran forward with great strides!

"Ah—" Song Yingying screamed in fright, then beat him hard, "Bastard! What are you doing?"

Wen Yijia carried her down the steps and put her down: "scare you. Isn't it obvious?"

"Obviously you're tall! You're really going to die!" Song Yingying threw the book on the grass and beat him with both hands, "Are you itchy? You must be mad at me? Let you experience the consequences!"

Wen Yijia looked at her with anger in her eyes, as if there was a flame burning inside. She was so energetic that she couldn't take her eyes away. He wanted to hug her and kiss her eyes gently. But he dared not.

She was still mad at him. She has not let go until now, saying that she wants to be with him. If he did that, she would be very angry. Not this slapstick anger, but really angry.

He stood honestly and let her fight. Song Yingying couldn't even count how many times she beat him, but she looked at him honestly and couldn't help but said, "Are you stupid? You just want to be beaten by me?"

It was as if he was itchy, and he was too lazy to scratch himself, so he deliberately provoked her to beat him to relieve the itching.

Fortunately, Wen Yijia didn't know what she was thinking, otherwise she would have laughed again.

"I miss you so much." He looked down at her and said in a low voice, "I haven't stood by your side for so long, looking at you and talking to you."

He could only speak on the phone, listening to her voice and imagining her expression. Or through text messages, her tone particles, punctuation marks, to guess her mood.

Nothing is spoken face to face, it comes intuitively.

Song Yingying was originally happy. Although she looked angry, she was actually happy. Until I heard this sentence, my nose suddenly became sour again: "Who is to blame?"

"Blame me, it's all my fault." He said regretfully, "It's all my fault, I'm so stupid, how could I be so stupid?"

Song Yingying wanted to beat him again, but she was too tired to beat him, so she raised her hand to squeeze his face: "Yes! It's all your fault! How can you be so stupid?" She felt sad, "How could I like you who are so stupid? ?"

Wen Yijia laughed: "Maybe it's because of you—" Seeing her suddenly fierce expression, she paused before saying the following words, "Because Yingying is smart, kind, and helps poor households, she is like me. Stupid guys together."

"Humph." Song Yingying let go of his face.

Bend over to pick up the book, and walk slowly down the path with him.

The atmosphere became quiet for a while.

But no one felt embarrassed. Although we haven't seen each other for a long time, and only contacted by phone and text messages, but after we are really together, we still feel familiar, and the other person is still the person I know and understand.

very nice.

When she gradually walked to a secluded path, Song Yingying felt that the surroundings were getting quieter and quieter, except for the occasional murmur from the surrounding woods, her hairs stood on end, and she ran away!