"What grievance?" She couldn't help asking, vaguely feeling that he would tell a reason she never thought of.

He raised his eyes, looked at her and said, "I'm afraid others will laugh at you."

If he chases her, others will say, "Look, that girl, a big fat pig is chasing her, tsk, I don't know where it got into the big fat pig's eyes, so pitiful."

If she rejects him, and he won't give up, others will say, "Look, that girl, being entangled by a dead fat man, how pitiful."

If she promises to be with him, others will say, "Look, that girl is with a big fat pig. Hey, don't you feel sick?"

All kinds of malicious, ridiculing, gloating, and cold eyes will fall on her, and those who recognize her and those who do not recognize her will speak, listen, spread, and condone all kinds of things. Excessive words.

Most of these words won't be said in front of her, but once she has enemies, competitors, or people she accidentally provokes, these words will ferment and brew, overwhelming the sky and drowning her.

He himself suffered.

After his family declined, he became fat again because of illness, and all kinds of unfriendly things happened to him. It's okay in school, everyone is ordinary students, although not friendly, there are always limits. What's more, there was Song Yingying's strong hegemony later, and no one dared to do anything to him.

But after leaving the school, the friends he had met, whose family background was still the same as before, and even more so, some were jealous of his former excellence, and some who had flattered him but failed, all came to find fault with him. People with a lot of knowledge have different methods, and it is simply vicious to speak nasty things. In addition to being ugly, there are many humiliating things that he doesn't want to recall.

He had suffered it himself, he hated it, and he didn't want her to suffer at all.

He will never give up on her, he likes her and must be with her. If you want her to avoid the same thing, you can only pursue her after she gets better.

Song Yingying felt very complicated after hearing his reasons.

She hadn't thought about this before, not at all. Listening to him at this moment, I just feel that his consideration is reasonable. He has experienced this kind of thing before considering this level, which is actually his caring and thoughtful.

But she still pushed him away.

"Our problem isn't here." She took two steps back and distanced herself from him before looking up at him and said, "It's these things that you never told me or discussed with me, you The decision is made by one person. If you want to see me, see me, if you don't want to see me, you don't see me, and there is no reason for me. Even if I get angry, I don't explain or apologize. What I care about is this."

"It's like in this relationship, I'm the passive one. I don't have the right to speak or decide. You have the final say. I can only wait for your decision and arrangement."

Speaking of this, she took two steps back, feeling a little sad, but still said: "I used to think I knew you well. But now I feel that I don't know you that well. At least, you are not what I imagined. And, at the moment, you don't know me that well either."

If he knew her enough, he wouldn't do such a thing.

She pursed her lips, glanced at him again, and turned away with the book in her arms.

Wen Yijia did not catch up.

Song Yingying went out a long way, and then turned around to look, and saw that he was still standing there, not moving, and looking straight in her direction. Song Yingying was ruthless, withdrew her gaze, and walked forward.