She didn't feel that way anyway, and even gradually forgot him because of the distance. If he hadn't often sent her things, and was willing to call and send text messages, she would have left him behind.

Busy study, rich club activities, took up too much of her mind, and she didn't have much energy to think about him.

There are many thoughts in my mind, some are proving that he and she are just friends, and some point out that the little friends will not make people feel ambiguous, at least she has never felt ambiguous before.

She shook her head vigorously, throwing those thoughts away. He didn't say anything, not necessarily. Maybe it's because she sees other people falling in love every day, and she's thinking about spring. In case of misunderstanding, it is very embarrassing.

Final exams are coming soon. After a semester of serious study, Song Yingying consciously did well in the exam. After the exam, she went shopping with her friends and planned to buy some gifts to take back.

Wen Yijia sent her a lot of food, how could she express it.

I bought him a pair of kitchen gloves with the pattern of Xiaozhu Luo on it, implying that he remembers to wear gloves when he cooks food. However, when he got the gloves, he couldn't help laughing again, but he still didn't kill him. I bought another drawing board, intending to pass the time when he was recuperating.

Then I bought a pink scarf for Mother Wen. Wen Yijia is so white, so is Wen's mother. She speaks so softly, she should look good in pink.

Bought some gifts for family and friends. She also bought it for Bailing. She hesitated for a long time when she bought it. She heard from Yang Zijin that Bailing had moved, so she didn't know where to send it. After thinking about it, he bought it shamelessly, gave it to Yang Zijin along with Yang Zijin's gift, and said to him, "Lingling will definitely come back. When she comes back, you can give it to her for me."

Yang Zijin didn't say anything and accepted it.

The gift for Wen Yijia ran into a little trouble, because she didn't know where Wen Yijia's home was.

"I'll ask my mother to get it." Wen Yijia said on the phone, "I'm not very convenient to see you now."

Song Yingying couldn't help but worry: "What the **** happened to you? I'll go see you, okay?"

"Not good," he said softly.

Song Yingying was angry, and she couldn't do anything about him: "Why is it bad? I won't laugh at you, and I won't pity you, so I will visit you. Isn't it normal for friends to care about each other?"

"But I don't want you to see me as I am," he said. "I don't want anyone to see me as I am."

Song Yingying had no choice, and said, "Will that bother your mother too much?"

"Do you still want to give it to me?" he asked.

Song Yingying was so angry that she "hum" him fiercely: "You are so annoying!"

She made an appointment with Wen's mother at a milk tea shop, where she and Wen Yijia often drink milk tea.

Wen's mother also brought her something to eat and said with a smile, "Thank you for thinking about Jiajia."

Song Yingying saw Wen's mother and found that she was really a very gentle and temperamental woman. She smiled very decently, and every move was elegant. She was a little restrained and whispered, "We are good friends."

"Well, it's an honor for us Jiajia to have a cute girl like you as his friend." Wen Ma said with a smile.

She chatted with Song Yingying a few words, asked about her college life, and some family affairs, and then said goodbye to her.