"It should be nothing." Teacher Xu thought for a while and said, "When his mother came, she didn't look very worried."

Song Yingying was relieved.

I sent two more text messages to Wen Yijia, but when I saw that he still didn't reply, I was so angry that I ignored him.

Yang Zijin didn't come to fill in the volunteers either, and Song Yingying didn't have time to ask when Bai Ling said, "He has something to do, so he'll come later. We won't wait for him, shall we go out for a walk?"

"Okay." Song Yingying nodded.

The two left the teaching building and walked slowly along the shadows under the tree.

"Yingying, what would you do if you fell in love with someone but had to leave him for some reason?" Bai Ling asked softly.

Song Yingying's heart tightened. After thinking about it, she shook her head: "I don't know."

She has never liked anyone else. He didn't leave him for any reason. She couldn't imagine that.

"Haha, yes, you haven't woken up yet, little fool." Bai Ling put away her disappointment and slapped her with a smile, "When you go to college, remember to fall in love! Falling in love is very beautiful. When two people are together, you I understand me, I understand you, so sweet."

When she said that, her voice softened.

Song Yingying heard it, but pretended not to hear it, and said with a smile, "Okay, I'm looking forward to it too."

During the long summer vacation, Song Yingying still didn't endure it. She found a job as a tutor and helped elementary school students with their homework.

In a blink of an eye, school is about to start.

Wen Yijia never called back or sent text messages, as if the world had evaporated. Song Yingying was a little worried about him, but she knew that he would be fine, so she stopped asking.

The day before departure, Wen Yijia called her.

"Humph!" Song Yingying gave him a heavy snort after getting on the phone.

Wen Yijia laughed and said, "See you at school."

"When are you going? Why don't you go together?" Song Yingying asked.

Wen Yijia said, "You go first."

Song Yingying knew that he was inconvenient, so she said, "Okay." After thinking about it, she asked him again, "Are you okay? It's really worrying that you have disappeared for so long."

"I'm fine." Wen Yijia said, "don't worry about me. See you at school."

"See you at school." Song Yingying hung up the phone.

The screen went dark, and she looked at her own shadow reflected on it, feeling a little lonely in her heart.

Wen Yijia shares the same school with her, but they don't go together.

Bai Ling, Yang Zijin and her school were in the same city, and they didn't call her to ask her to go together.

The simple and happy life of the past is gone.

"Yingying, check your ID, ticket, and your notice again. Have you received it?" Song Ma walked in and did the final check with her.

She was admitted to the university, and she went to study abroad. Song Ma was very proud, but she was very reluctant to bear her. She held her hand and warned her for a long time.

The sadness in Song Yingying's heart was slowly washed away. She is going to college, and she is studying a major she likes. She is about to follow the person she looks up to and enter a vast new world. You will make new friends and start a new life.